• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Becky

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

No Man’s Sky

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

KnightofValor - 15 August 2016 04:45 AM

From what I understood after looking at the game is that it recycles a lots of assets, Even tough the aesthetics are amazing the lack of Co-Op (not MP mind you)has not helped a lot. Then there are issues such as driver crashes(on PC), to which I am glad Hello games responded with an experimental patch.To conclude I feel like Hello games released something that was between BETA and GOLD release, maybe cause they had to meet a deadline or something. But all in all I think the game has a lot of potential , it just needs some time!

Yes, i dont know if sony pushed it but a little wait and questline would have favored but again Sony didnt put any money into the game so i wonder if Dev had any money to put more content.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 12 August 2016 08:01 PM

Yes, it seems like a lot of people was expecting something that was never told.
All this talk about them lying about the multiplayer but never got the impression that anyone should play the game with the perspective of a multiplayer game. Always seemed like a solo experience.

The resource management however is becoming extremely annoying for me now.

Hit on PC

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1262331

Tongue

Btw Destiny2 pics are leaked.

Hit on ps4 too,

http://www.craveonline.com/entertainment/1020285-no-mans-sky-second-fastest-selling-ps4-game-ever

So reviews dont matter Thumbs Up

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Damn brutal vid of a guy leveling up SeanMurray,

Must see, this guy compiled all lies and promises and edited all fail footages from reveal to current fiasco.

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2016-07-23

PM

nomadsoul - 16 August 2016 02:55 PM

Must see, this guy compiled all lies and promises and edited all fail footages from reveal to current fiasco.

Ouch !

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

KnightofValor - 18 August 2016 07:28 AM

Ouch !

Well most of the GT staff and Jim or Gertsmann watever, are just big mouth journos with no
achievement in life.
Its incredible achievement by Seanmurray to make a functional game of this scope, alone with few other people to support.
Had it been some guy with no publisher e3 stage hype like indie minecraft, people would have not grilled it.
There is a huge functional game base here, only issue is, resource management wall.

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2016-07-23

PM

nomadsoul - 18 August 2016 11:24 AM

Ouch !

Well most of the GT staff and Jim or Gertsmann watever, are just big mouth journos with no
achievement in life.
Its incredible achievement by Seanmurray to make a functional game of this scope, alone with few other people to support.
Had it been some guy with no publisher e3 stage hype like indie minecraft, people would have not grilled it.
There is a huge functional game base here, only issue is, resource management wall.

You know at the end of the day, i am fine with the game, happy with how Hello Games are handling things!  I just want a local co-op, i think it will justify that 60USD price tag (a bit at least)  Neutral

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

KnightofValor - 19 August 2016 04:26 AM
nomadsoul - 18 August 2016 11:24 AM

Ouch !

achievement in life.

You know at the end of the day, i am fine with the game, happy with how Hello Games are handling things!  I just want a local co-op, i think it will justify that 60USD price tag (a bit at least)  Neutral

Another very entertaining review,

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1270428

Thank you guys, for beta testing.
It really is No man’s Sky.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Definitely like an early access title, feels like every time a turn on the PS4 there is a new upadate released. Well, at least they are trying to fix it.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-09-28-advertising-standards-launches-investigation-into-no-mans-sky

Its really too much.
And ironic.
People play Deusex to xyz game with corporations being too powerful and yet gamers slay indie Devs and cant or dont touch ubi,gearbox or others for false advertising.

Sjws, lynching weak, dlcs,monetization scams, slotmachine AAA titles, broken games, old mechanics and designs in 4k etc what industry has become?

Total Posts: 990

Joined 2009-05-08

PM

That is really something, he elevated YouTube montage to art.

Loved the ending with the disappointing games flying past.

I liked my time with No Man’s Sky at least but I also liked the planet scanning in Mass Effect 2.

Total Posts: 19

Joined 2016-11-07

PM

Anyone still care about No Man’s Sky? I stopped playing after 2 days.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

stockholmshockwaves - 09 November 2016 03:45 AM

Anyone still care about No Man’s Sky? I stopped playing after 2 days.

Wink

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Total Posts: 53

Joined 2014-06-27

PM

great news indeed!

I love the new massive update by the way, I’m very happy Sean and his team haven’t given up on this game despite all the hatred Laughing
They’ve added base-building and freighters to the game, making the universe feel more like a place where you can live. It also gives you to opportunity to somewhat ‘claim’ a solar system as your own, although no one else gets to see that.

I’m a bit cross that some of my planets where reset and given different biomes and names, because of ‘balancing’. It kinda breaks immersion, luckily there are still quintillion others to explore

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top