• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissie

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Why is Secret Files 3 not for sale at The Adventure Shop?

Total Posts: 198

Joined 2012-08-03

PM

Hi everyone.

Why is Secret Files 3 not for sale at The Adventure Shop? I buy almost all of my Adventure games over there.
I have seen SF3 for sale at some other sites, but I prefer to get it through AVS if possible, since I want all games in the same place.

Cheers

Anticipating:The Devil’s Men

Recently played:GK1 Remake (4), A Golden Wake (3), Child of Light (4) Memento Mori 2 (4) Face Noir (3.5) Tex Murphy: Tesla Effect (4) Blackwell Epiphany (4.5),Broken Sword 5(4.5), The Shivah Remake (4.5), Monkey Island 2 Remake (4.5)

Top 10 Adventure Games:Tex Murphy: Pandora Directive, Gabriel Knight:The Beast Within, Broken Sword:Shadow of the Templars, Gabriel Knight:Sins of the Fathers, Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, Tex Murphy: Under a Killing Moon, Lost Horizon, Grim Fandago, The Longest Journey, Blackwell Epiphany

Total Posts: 213

Joined 2011-11-13

PM

Good question. I thought it would have been added by now. It’s available in Steam, Gamersgate (not sure have they fixed the language problem yet though)... Anyway, I believe it’s just matter of time, I’m sure it comes to AS as well.

Speaking of Adventure Shop - Harvey New Eyes is coming soon! I’m not fan of The Breakout, but i’m very happy that another German-exclusive gets English release. Smile I’m personally more interested about The Second Guest.

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

The game looks completely for sale to me:

http://us-adventureshop.gamesplanet.com/buy-download-pc-games/Secret-Files-3-3523-14.html?affiliate=AG_footer

I’m going to look for some reviews of this game to read. I looks great!

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 87

Joined 2007-07-23

PM

Here’s a review.
Looks can be deceiving!

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Ouch! I thought the third one was going to be vastly improved….

Frown

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top