• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Mark T. Ross: A Private in Paris - Episode 1 Demo Trouble?

Total Posts: 299

Joined 2006-12-04

PM

Anyone have success in running this recently released Demo of Mark T. Ross: A Private in Paris - Episode 1. I meet the recommended specs and have updated my video drivers and Microsoft net framework as the games web site suggests, even updated the DivX video software the game uses but all I get is a black screen after the menu. Just curious if anyone else has had a problem before I contact the developer.

http://www.adventuregamers.com/news/view/22026

Don’t Hate Me Because I Am Beautiful…There Are Many Other Reasons

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2010-11-03

PM

I had the same problem, though downloading the .NET Framework from the link provided in their website solved the problem. I don’t know why it’s not working in your case Frown

Total Posts: 57

Joined 2012-01-24

PM

If you have Windows 7, have you tried any compatibility options (like VISTA)?

Total Posts: 22

Joined 2012-09-26

PM

I have the full version of this game and after I’d initially installed it all I could see was a black screen/frozen startup screen. It’s not the ideal solution, but after changing to windowed mode the game ran flawlessly. I personally wouldn’t recommend buying the full game though, it’s extremely short, linear, not very interactive and ends too abruptly, even by episodic standards.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top