• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

walas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Feedback on the new site/forums

Total Posts: 177

Joined 2003-11-15

PM

And similarly, the unsubscribe link for forum posts doesn’t work (while the unsubscribe link for comments do work, I accidentally found out).

You can play my game Frasse and the Peas of Kejick for free! (AG review here.)

Total Posts: 15

Joined 2011-02-27

PM

Trumgottist - 19 May 2012 04:02 PM

And similarly, the unsubscribe link for forum posts doesn’t work (while the unsubscribe link for comments do work, I accidentally found out).

I think this is fixed. Another hidden base url setting Frown

Total Posts: 111

Joined 2006-12-29

PM

Two very minor things jumped out to me. One: have you not sold any ad space yet? My adblocker is still set up to allow everything here, yet all the ad spaces are just empty space. And while the Adventure Shop list does show up, the Big Fish casual game list is empty as well.
Two: taking a glance at the DS/3DS page, the review for Doctor Lautrec doesn’t show up. That’s unfortunate, as it makes the rest look dated. But no doubt you can fix it by correcting its platform entry.

The golden age of mathematics - that was not the age of Euclid, it is ours. -Cassius Jackson Keyser

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Poor Tabacco, he will have no hairs left after today!

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Did he have hair before?

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2003-11-15

PM

tsa - 19 May 2012 04:20 PM

Poor Tabacco, he will have no hairs left after today!

Nah, the update seems to have gone relatively painless for a change this big (except for the things pointed out by Kurufinwe regarding how the forum software is less friendly and usable now, but that was known before the change).

Total Posts: 643

Joined 2006-09-24

PM

A nice feature would be thread subscriptions without email notification. Then you can keep track of all your discussions without flooding the email inbox.

Joined 2003-11-15

PM

Harald B - 19 May 2012 04:13 PM

Two very minor things jumped out to me. One: have you not sold any ad space yet? My adblocker is still set up to allow everything here, yet all the ad spaces are just empty space. And while the Adventure Shop list does show up, the Big Fish casual game list is empty as well.

Try turning your ad blocker off completely. (Ad blockers are a bad thing anyway.) There’s probably something wrong with it - I can see ads.

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

There must be a limit on links per post.

I was pulling across my gaming journal thread and it told me it was Spam and deleted it.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 111

Joined 2006-12-29

PM

Trumgottist - 19 May 2012 04:45 PM

Try turning your ad blocker off completely. (Ad blockers are a bad thing anyway.) There’s probably something wrong with it - I can see ads.

That didn’t work, but after some tests it turns out to be my block against tracking cookies. I’m not sure what to think of that. Meh

The golden age of mathematics - that was not the age of Euclid, it is ours. -Cassius Jackson Keyser

Total Posts: 69

Joined 2007-08-13

PM

Game article could really have a link to a AG’s review page!

~ Flight Of The Amazon Queen ~ Best Adventure ever!

Total Posts: 212

Joined 2005-10-07

PM

Edit: nevermind, I solved my own problem.

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

Here’s an interesting little bug, when you’re done fixing the more pressing ones:

I was looking at the now-spiffy-looking Hype-o-Meter[TM], and wanted to read more about The Dark Eye. Except that the page for the game doesn’t have much info, since it’s missing all the news posts. It turns out that, for other games, the news posts are located at the bottom of the Articles tab. But for games that don’t have articles (no preview, no review, etc.), that tab is disabled — and so you can’t access the related news posts.

Obviously not a huge problem, but I thought I’d report it anyway.

Total Posts: 77

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

I think I’m going to actually enable email notifications by default. It’s the only way to quickly enter a thread where you left off. For threads I didn’t post in I might use the subscribe function. I’ll have to see how far this takes me, though. I don’t want to be spammed.  Meh

Total Posts: 946

Joined 2005-06-02

PM

Questions:

- I tried to put someone on my Ignore list and it seems to be succesful, because I now have the option to “stop ignoring X”. But I can still read this person’s posts.

- The PM link below my avatar seems to appear and disappear.

- This is a duplicate post. Deleting posts is no longer possible?

TIA

Now playing: ——-
Recently finished: don’t remember
Up next:  Eh…
Looking forward to:
Ithaka of the Clouds; The Last Crown; all the kickstarter adventure games I supported

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top