• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Wormsie

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

[Archived] The Casual Playthrough Voting Thread

Total Posts: 5034

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Current vote as of September 17  Tie Break

4 Enigmatis 3 - The Shadow of Karkhala Lady Kestrel (leader) chrissie, furgotten, Iznogood
1 Royal Trouble crabapple

Voting will last for five days. (Until 21 September.) If there is still a tie at the end of five days, I will decide the winner. (I will not be voting during the tie-break. That’s because if I voted and there was still a tie, and I broke the tie, that would mean I got two votes, which wouldn’t be fair.)

@Sefir - I will send you a coupon once we have a winner. It’s only good for an SE.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

You can add me to Enigmatis 3.

What better game to return to the CCPT than the sequel to the best one we’ve played so far (imo)?

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 1573

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

I’m voting for Royal Trouble.

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Current vote as of September 18  Tie Break

5 Enigmatis 3 - The Shadow of Karkhala Lady Kestrel (leader) chrissie, furgotten, Iznogood, TimovieMan
2 Royal Trouble crabapple, Becky

Voting will last for five days. (Until 21 September.) If there is still a tie at the end of five days, I will decide the winner. (I will not be voting during the tie-break. That’s because if I voted and there was still a tie, and I broke the tie, that would mean I got two votes, which wouldn’t be fair.)

@Sefir - I will send you a coupon once we have a winner. It’s only good for an SE.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 2978

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Put me in for Enigmatis 3 too.

@rtrooney, thanks, but there is no need. The situation is much better now and I can purchase worldwide with no problem.

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Current vote as of September 19  Tie Break - Two days left!

6 Enigmatis 3 - The Shadow of Karkhala Lady Kestrel (leader) chrissie, furgotten, Iznogood, TimovieMan, Sefir
2 Royal Trouble crabapple, Becky

Voting will last for five days. (Until 21 September.) If there is still a tie at the end of five days, I will decide the winner. (I will not be voting during the tie-break, because if I voted and there was still a tie, and I broke the tie, that would mean I
got two votes, which wouldn’t be fair.)

@Sefir - Good to know that things are getting better.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 118

Joined 2014-05-05

PM

Royal Trouble.

These days I go everywhere with a carpetbag containing a crowbar, a flashlight, a screwdriver, an oilcan, a ladder, a zipper tab, and a chihuahua.

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Current vote as of September 19  Tie Break - Two more days! Last post of the day.

6 Enigmatis 3 - The Shadow of Karkhala Lady Kestrel (leader) chrissie, furgotten, Iznogood, TimovieMan, Sefir
3 Royal Trouble crabapple, Becky, cluelass

Voting will last for five days. (Until 21 September.) If there is still a tie at the end of five days, I will decide the winner. (I will not be voting during the tie-break, because if I voted and there was still a tie, and I broke the tie, that would mean I got two votes, which wouldn’t be fair.)

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Current vote as of September 20  Tie Break - Only one more day to vote! Last post of the day.

Voting will last for five days. (Until 21 September.) If there is still a tie at the end of five days, I will decide the winner. (I will not be voting during the tie-break, because if I voted and made the tie-break vote, that would mean I got two votes, which wouldn’t be fair.)

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Current vote as of September 21  Tie Break - This is the last day to vote.

I will announce the winner tomorrow. Although, unless some new voters arrive, I think it is fairly certain what the winning game will be.

Believe me, I think the word “winner” is a bad one. We will be playing a great game regardless of which game “wins”.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

From September 16

rtrooney - 16 September 2016 10:32 AM

And we have a winner!

Enigmatis 3 - The Shadow of Karkhala by one vote.

Lady K will get things in order and let us know when the playthrough will start.

This should be fun. E3 is a really good sequel to the first two. I think the discussions will be interesting.

Except for the “one vote” thing the end result is the same. Lady K, the stage is yours.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 5568

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Thanks, Tim.  I hope to post the new playthough thread tomorrow night.

Carpe chocolate.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top