• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissieDalefurgottenIronCretinkanaifurtrooneywalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The Last Crown

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

If you have anything to say about The Last Crown you can post it here. The old thread can be found here.

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Does anybody know how this game is developing? Is there a release date already? The website hasn’t been changed since April…

Total Posts: 55

Joined 2006-11-21

PM

Mr Boakes has been very busy on his twitter feed of late, https://twitter.com/jonathanboakes, so I sent him a tweet.  Will hopefully hear something…

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.
- Carl Sagan

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

I bet what he’s working on now is the successor to The Last Crown. Not that I mind Smile. I hope he will shed some light on the progress of both games.

Total Posts: 946

Joined 2005-06-02

PM

Give the guy a break, he’s just moved to a new house. Besides, he already twittered about the possible release dates. I posted those tweets back in May.

He’s not another Matt Clark who keeps promising and never delivers. Boakes has no publisher yet and he hasn’t promised us anything.

Now playing: ——-
Recently finished: don’t remember
Up next:  Eh…
Looking forward to:
Ithaka of the Clouds; The Last Crown; all the kickstarter adventure games I supported

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

I’m not pushing or anything. I just want to know what the status is. It’s been three months since you posted those tweets. Calm down Fien Smile.

Total Posts: 98

Joined 2004-02-16

PM

Fien - 20 August 2012 03:36 AM

Give the guy a break, he’s just moved to a new house. Besides, he already twittered about the possible release dates. I posted those tweets back in May.

He’s not another Matt Clark who keeps promising and never delivers. Boakes has no publisher yet and he hasn’t promised us anything.

Actually, he does. Both The Lost Crown and The Last Crown will be published by Iceberg Interactive. I spoke with them at gamescom. The Lost Crown is listed on their schedule for October. No date for The Last Crown yet.

Madre de Dios, es el Pollo Diablo!

Joined 2005-06-02

PM

tsa - 20 August 2012 03:57 AM

I’m not pushing or anything. I just want to know what the status is. It’s been three months since you posted those tweets. Calm down Fien Smile.

Calm down?? Oh well… shrug.

My attitude is this after many years of experience with waiting for games: The game will or will not come out, and if it comes out I’ll buy it. If it doesn’t come out, well, there are other games. (tsa)

Pollo, I suppose you mean the First and the Last Crown. Smile That’s great news!

Looking forward to:
Ithaka of the Clouds; The Last Crown; all the kickstarter adventure games I supported

Total Posts: 98

Joined 2004-02-16

PM

Hmm the schedule does say The Lost Crown. Possibly a reissue then, for people who haven’t played the first and don’t want to start with the second game in a trilogy? There’s no mention of First Crown but it wouldn’t exactly make sense to publish only two out of three games of a series Wink

Madre de Dios, es el Pollo Diablo!

Joined 2005-06-02

PM

Jonathan Boakes in reply to Stonez’ tweet:

Plan was to release for Halloween, but it’s looking very busy around that time, for adventures. But, shouldn’t be too long!

Eh… what does he mean, busy time for adventures?  Heart Eyes

Looking forward to:

Total Posts: 26

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Man I cannot wait.I loved the first one and I will definately get day one the second one.

Now Playing:Zork Nemesis,Dragon Age GOTY,DOTA 2,Alter Ego
Next In Line:Tex Murphy:Under a Killing Moon,Tex Murphy:The Pandora Directive,Tex Murphy:Overseer,Fallout 1,2&Tactics;
Recently Finished:Runaway 1&2,Barrow Hill,Legend of Grimrock
Looking Forward To:The Last Crown: Haunting of Hallowed Isle,Bioshock Infinite,Amnesia:A Machine For Pigs

Total Posts: 55

Joined 2006-11-21

PM

The latest response from Mr Boakes looks somewhat promising.  Grin

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.
- Carl Sagan

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

From the Gamescom 2012 article:

On Friday, Iceberg Interactive reassured me that Bracken Tor is still in development, and they also have two Jonathan Boakes games lined up, though unfortunately there is still no definite release date for any of these.

So I guess we shouldn’t get our hopes up too high. Oh well. There are other games.

Joined 2005-06-02

PM

tsa - 22 August 2012 01:39 AM

From the Gamescom 2012 article:

On Friday, Iceberg Interactive reassured me that Bracken Tor is still in development, and they also have two Jonathan Boakes games lined up, though unfortunately there is still no definite release date for any of these.

So I guess we shouldn’t get our hopes up too high. Oh well. There are other games.

Astrib Beulink = PolloDiablo. Smile

Looking forward to:

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Oh, I didn’t know that Smile.

Joined 2005-06-02

PM

Jonathan Boakes tweet 12 September:
@ipostaze Finishing up the TLC games & compiling some DLC’s for further play. Basically, a lot of new TLC. Also, trying new tech for DF4.

DLC? Please tell me that does NOT stand for Downloadable Content!

Frown  Embarassed  Thumbs Up

Looking forward to:

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top