• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Lady KestrelrtrooneySpeedBo

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The adventure game discount thread

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

To the Moon has (finally) been released on Steam. Until 14 September, it’s on sale for $8, or $10 with the soundtrack.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Kurufinwe - 07 September 2012 09:40 PM

To the Moon has (finally) been released on Steam. Until 14 September, it’s on sale for $8, or $10 with the soundtrack.

And frankly, that soundtrack is worth the extra 2$! Thumbs Up

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 130

Joined 2011-06-02

PM

The Telltale Sam & Max franchise is Steam’s weekend deal at 66%-70% off.

$9.99 for the first two season, $11.90 for the third, and $14.99 for all 3.

link

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

IndieFort n.3 is available with at least “Girl with a Heart of…”
http://www.gamersgate.com/indiefort-bundle

Any suggestions for the other 2 games? Telepath RPG looks at least a bit interesting but I would like suggestions purely from story/adventure angle, I don’t really know these titles.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Joined 2011-06-02

PM

Steam’s daily deal is The Next Big Thing at 75% off ($7.49 USD).

Total Posts: 192

Joined 2006-08-07

PM

To the Moon is on sale at GOG today only. $3.99 instead of $9.99, a bargain! http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/to_the_moon

Joined 2011-06-02

PM

Today’s Steam deal is Tales of Monkey Island Complete at 75% off ($8.74 USD)

Joined 2011-06-02

PM

Pendulo’s Yesterday on iOS (universal app) is half off right now ($2.99 USD).

Joined 2011-06-02

PM

Anna just launched on Steam and is 10% ($8.99 USD) off until October 5th.

Joined 2011-06-02

PM

Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP is on sale for $4.99 on the dev’s site through the Humble Store. You get DRM-free direct downloads for Windows, Mac, and Linux as well as a key for Steam and the soundtrack.

link

Total Posts: 164

Joined 2007-11-25

PM

A large handful of adventure games are discounted at DotEmu over the weekend (60% off):
http://www.dotemu.com/en/pc-games/discounted

Joined 2011-06-02

PM

Quiet, Please! is the Amazon free app of the day for Android, at least in the US. I’m not sure which countries they do this promotion in or if it’s the same app in the other places that they have it.

The Tiny Bang Story is 66% off (99 cents USD) right now from the play store.

There’s also a 25 cent sale going on in the Google Play store for games an apps with new items every day for the next five days that you may want to keep an eye on.

Joined 2011-06-02

PM

Today’s Steam deal is the Syberia Bundle at 75% off ($3.74 USD or $2.49 each)

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2003-09-16

PM

Well, not a discount per se, but I’m hereby donating my GoG code for the complete Tex Murphy series, since I already own it.

Now, I kindly ask of you not to be greedy here and ask for the code just for the fun of it, or just to increase your shelf game count on GoG.

I’d love to give it to someone who really wishes to try these games out, maybe someone who can’t afford paying for the games yet, or maybe lives in such a country where online transactions are still a major challenge.

If you think you fit the description or maybe know someone who’d love to play these games, just send me a PM.
For obvious reason this will work on ‘first come, first served’ principle.

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later we all push up flowers.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top