• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

E3 2016

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Damn them Ghost appearance in Re7

http://m.imgur.com/a/LvmKm

Nope….*runs*

Total Posts: 419

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

nomadsoul - 12 June 2016 10:20 PM

Megaton

Berserk Musou

Nsfw but thats exactly wat Berserk is

What information has been released about this game (my japanese is a bit rusty)?

NP: A Link Between Worlds, Beneath a Steel Sky and Vampyr

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Let it Die 9 mins of Demo

Psychonauts VR Demo

Henke - 14 June 2016 03:44 PM
nomadsoul - 12 June 2016 10:20 PM

Megaton

Berserk Musou

Nsfw but thats exactly wat Berserk is

What information has been released about this game (my japanese is a bit rusty)?

Not much, cannot confirm story arc yet, there are plenty.
But it will be dark not pleasant Musou.

Western release plus steam though

Wink

Edit

ABZU is beautiful…

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Disappointments of E3,

-Deadrising4, got hyped but demo looks clunky, bland , samey casual DR.
-Scalebound, oh boy…so bland, gameplay is weightless, clunky ue4 mess…douche hero, and Horizon combat looks more fun…kamiya worst in the making. Art design sucked too.
-Recore is a budget title , 40$ with bland feeling…trying hard to be lostplanet and metroid, failing on both fronts.
-For Honor, another halfbaked concept struggling with bad melee fight system.
- FFXV , i didnt like demos except presentation. New footage doesnt alleviate fears of bad Qte combat. Too much gow inspired battles and scripted stuff.

Seaofthieves could be hit or miss same for Quake.
SoT has huge potential, loots,quests,exploring islands on uncharted waters with your crew, hopefully not empty with just sea battles for Minecraft crowd,its also set for 40$, alarming i guess. Need to fill it with content, not like Division.

Quake could be good, but Saberinteractive sux, no idea why to outspurce whdn you have id doing such a great sp for Doom..

Edit

Add this to E3 craplist too,

Fuse row gameplay,

Total Posts: 990

Joined 2009-05-08

PM

If we’re talking about disappointments, gotta keep it real: the Crash Bandicoot remasters.

Although, the disappointment will be lessened if the remastered trilogy gets a physical release.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Finally saw the Zelda trailer, it shows it’s a generation behind but the style looks good.Like that the gameplay seems to be evolving a bit.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 14 June 2016 06:12 PM

Finally saw the Zelda trailer, it shows it’s a generation behind but the style looks good.Like that the gameplay seems to be evolving a bit.

Watch from 23:20 onwards till the horse sequence.
Stellar views and beautiful horse riding fights.

Actual directfeed vids are much much better with colors,find them in nintendo channel, streams are washed out.
Beautiful….world is huge and they showed less than 5%, plenty of puzzles, bosses watnot.

Shaping up to be best Zelda.

If the content will live upto to wat was shown today, then it will kill skyrim and witcher both, since it already has gameplay covered.

Horizon and This all set for Goty 2017 battle.

Edit
DaysGone extended Demo with different routes

Time to revise my best of e3 list Tongue

Edit2

Beautiful onstage demo capture,Zelda Stream is not indicative of true quality check this vid,

Now its better looking than ninokuni
Sarcastic  Sarcastic

Total Posts: 506

Joined 2014-08-01

PM

I’m not too much in the world of consoles like many of you guys, however this year I plan to buy a Playstation 4!(finally) so I decided to see the Sony conference and I must admit I was quite impressed, especially with God of War, and Horizon, damnnn they look amazing. Of course I also want The Last Guardian.

I didn’t see Microsoft conference, but I doubt it has overtaken Sony, right?

” I remember. Somebody died. It was me.”
~

Joined 2009-05-08

PM

Microsoft and Sony are operating on 2 completely different levels. Phil Spencer has been a God send for the brand but (generally speaking) Microsoft isolates all its unique and innovative ideas to indies while its triple A titles focus squarely on action and big exciting set pieces.

I feel that line is blurred much more explicitly with Sony and that’s just swell.

And Nintendo is on acid or something but at least they care about fun.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

nomadsoul - 15 June 2016 12:43 AM
wilco - 14 June 2016 06:12 PM

Watch from 23:20 onwards till the horse sequence.
Stellar views and beautiful horse riding fights.

Actual directfeed vids are much much better with colors,find them in nintendo channel, streams are washed out.
Beautiful….world is huge and they showed less than 5%, plenty of puzzles, bosses watnot.

Shaping up to be best Zelda.

If the content will live upto to wat was shown today, then it will kill skyrim and witcher both, since it already has gameplay covered.

Horizon and This all set for Goty 2017 battle.

Yep, Zelda looking very good.

I didn’t catch anything of the Nintendo stuff, was there any word of the NX or Zelda NX in the show?

Played the Res7 demo yesterday, It seemed a bit too small and cramped but it is just a demo.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Renacimiento - 15 June 2016 03:14 AM

I’m not too much in the world of consoles like many of you guys, however this year I plan to buy a Playstation 4!(finally) so I decided to see the Sony conference and I must admit I was quite impressed, especially with God of War, and Horizon, damnnn they look amazing. Of course I also want The Last Guardian.

I didn’t see Microsoft conference, but I doubt it has overtaken Sony, right?

Nup, other way around, their AAA is same franchises or same announced years ago with footage.
Sony not just delivering on exclusives and performance, but showing more.
Qbreak is flopped, Scalebound, Recore will follow.
Plus no incentive for xbx if you have beefy PC.

On other hand, games like Horizon, Gow , Uc4 etc are not neo4k still looking best out there wat even pc cant deliver.
Ratchet,bloodborne,uc4 are hit, delivered unlike failed halo5 and Qbreak.
Tlg, Gt sport this year.
Then we have persona5, Nioh, Letitdie, Nier2, Gravityrush2, Ninokuni2,yakuza from japan etc.

Theyliehere,Bound,Wild etc on indie front.

For future, FFremake7,Shenmue3,Deathstranding etc.

And did i mention Spiderman and Daysgone….there is so much on ps4.
Wait there is Detroit too.

Yeah ps4 is ps2 tier.
Sony did right thing to show that ps4 owners want games which they showed at e3, not new models to buy.

Aloy jumps and rolls around the landscape with an agility and fluidity that is significantly different from the clunky combat of something like The Witcher 3. There’s a minor stealth element too, where you can duck down and hide in long grass, or creep up on robots from behind for an instant kill. As such, the female lead and use of a bow also brings to mind the modern Tomb Raider games.

From people who played Horizon.
Tongue

Edit

So wat were your E3 favs guys, your most wanted, ofcourse tlg doesnt count.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Sony does have a lot of promising titles but doesn’t really seem like anything is for this year besides The Last Guardian. Is there anything more to be excited for this Summer/Fall? FF15 and Dishonored 2

I liked the GoW gameplay demo, Horizon still looks very promising and Zelda amazing.

Joined 2009-05-08

PM

Breath of the Wild dominates E3 talk on social media followed by Battlefield 1 and God of War. The article below has some interesting metrics on audience reactions during the conferences.

https://www.brandwatch.com/2016/06/react-e3-2016-social-data-live-blog/

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

thejobloshow - 15 June 2016 07:53 PM

Breath of the Wild dominates E3 talk on social media followed by Battlefield 1 and God of War. The article below has some interesting metrics on audience reactions during the conferences.

https://www.brandwatch.com/2016/06/react-e3-2016-social-data-live-blog/

Takeaway is this,

Dishonored2 and Titan2 are clear winner since they dont have iota of brand value or fanbase like others in top list.

Zelda was supposed to creat buzz since it was only game and concentrated show on one biggie,being awaited long enough , whole generation, plus crazy nintendo fans who can love pokeman and kirby are getting best zelda ever.

Spiderman was best at Sony. Good job Insomniac, this gen Insomniac finally out of midtier company into legit games , flexing muscles.

Nobody giving shit to Daysgone confirmed. Well atleast not yet, but setting alone will sell copies later.

Gow father,son strategy working, they have dedicated whole button for kid, and he will stick through whole game. Skeptical about this.

Wtf at Battlefront in top list.

@wilco
Dishonored and tlg for me.
Ffxv later.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top