• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

My Dune

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Place that… uh, game

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Flower, Sun and Rain ???

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 1167

Joined 2013-02-12

PM

TimovieMan - 19 May 2016 10:59 AM

Flower, Sun and Rain ???

That was quick! Your turn, Tim!

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

This could be somewhat spoilery for those that haven’t played it, but I’m assuming that those that haven’t likely never will. Smile

You’re both the villain and the hero. But one of the two is not who you think.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

Her Story? Kind of?

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Not Her Story. And I’m glad I can give the (again spoilery, but meh, those that would play it already have) second clue I had in mind:

You’re both the villain and the hero. But one of the two is not who you think.

The light that showed you the way early on? The dog did it.

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

Oh. I know what it is now. But I’ve had my guess so I’ll be a zobraks and pass it on.

Total Posts: 61

Joined 2015-07-23

PM

Answer: Ghost Trick

Joined 2015-07-23

PM

Also, if you haven’t played that yet, I recommend you not to look what it is in the spoiler tags but instead buy and play every single DS adventure game, so you’ll end up playing it.

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

namehaver - 25 July 2016 06:25 PM

Answer: Ghost Trick

Correct, your turn!

Joined 2015-07-23

PM

Huh - looks like I killed this topic.
In my defense, you can’t expect me to revisit it two weeks after I posted. Two years is fine, though.

Well if I killed it, I probably can bring it back to life as well?

One by ant, one by scarf, one by wings

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top