• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Gibbous - A Cthulhu Adventure - Out on Steam and GOG

Total Posts: 56

Joined 2016-03-17

PM

Wooohoooo! I see currently pledged Fr 39,437 of Fr 39,270 goal - does this mean Gibbous is officially funded? How exciting!

You guys are probably having a wee tipple right about now…

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Amazing news| Congratulations| And it was stil so far yesterday! Still a couple of days for some stretch goals

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Funded with 4 days to go. That means the reminders still have to be sent out. Stretch goals, here we come! Cool

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Congratulations Mr. Underhill! And of course congratulations to all the pledgers too!

Total Posts: 601

Joined 2014-11-29

PM

Thanks, guys! It’s been a heck of a day, we’re extatic, have been all day - now here at the studio scrambling to get an update up, editing the physical copy prototype video, answering e-mails and congratulatory calls, it’s an amazing time.

I want to give out a

HUGE THANK YOU!!!

...to all adventuregamersdotocommers who supported us. We’re so grateful! Thank you guys!!!!

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2012-05-19

PM

Congratulations! Really good work with the campaign - Nice clear communication and good amount of updates :-)

Also remember to support them at GOG wishlist:
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/gibbous_a_cthulhu_adventure

Look behind you, a Three-Headed Monkey!

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Game is still going strong, I hope you get to that full animated cutscenes stretch goal. I want to see that.

Total Posts: 56

Joined 2016-03-17

PM

Looks like they’ve just hit the multi-language stretchy! Wilco, you could have your wish yet Smile

Joined 2014-11-29

PM

Yeaaaah, EFIGS, baby! I’m so happy about this stretchgoal, I know a *lot* of backers wanted this to happen!

Man, I tell you - it’s been an amazing ride, and getting much more funding than we were hoping for is amazing, but by far the most incredible thing about this campaign is the enthusiasm for the game, and the community that’s already formed around it. It’s so cool to see people bonding in the comments sections, tuning in for our twitch streams and generally helping us push Gibbous forward. We’re humbled.

Speaking of Twitch, this is where you can catch us live tonight at 5 PM CET/12 PM EST:

https://www.twitch.tv/liviuboar/

...you can also check out our previous recorded streams there, they’re pretty fun Smile

Aaand tomorrow, being the last day, we’ll start the stream early (3PM CET/10 AM EST) and go as long as we can into the night. Hope to see you there, and thank you again for all the support!

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Mr Underhill - 04 May 2016 05:34 AM

Yeaaaah, EFIGS, baby! I’m so happy about this stretchgoal, I know a *lot* of backers wanted this to happen!

Man, I tell you - it’s been an amazing ride, and getting much more funding than we were hoping for is amazing, but by far the most incredible thing about this campaign is the enthusiasm for the game, and the community that’s already formed around it. It’s so cool to see people bonding in the comments sections, tuning in for our twitch streams and generally helping us push Gibbous forward. We’re humbled.

Speaking of Twitch, this is where you can catch us live tonight at 5 PM CET/12 PM EST:

https://www.twitch.tv/liviuboar/

...you can also check out our previous recorded streams there, they’re pretty fun Smile

Aaand tomorrow, being the last day, we’ll start the stream early (3PM CET/10 AM EST) and go as long as we can into the night. Hope to see you there, and thank you again for all the support!

Congratulations!
Deserved it Thumbs Up  Laughing

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

And it’s over. Congratulations! Deerved, Hell of a campaign, now the easy part - make the game! Smile

Joined 2014-11-29

PM

Thank you guys so much. Almost $56,000 raised out of a $40,000 ask, and 1929 backers. More than we ever dreamed of. Thank you all so much, gals and guys! We’re gonna make a kick-ass game!

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Will you allow for slacker-backers via PayPal, and if so, could that mean that we may still see the fully animated cutscenes???

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2014-11-29

PM

TimovieMan - 07 May 2016 09:17 AM

Will you allow for slacker-backers via PayPal, and if so, could that mean that we may still see the fully animated cutscenes???

Yup! We put up the link to a very basic donate page in the campaign section, which we plan to expand on, maybe into some kind of limited pre-order thing. Either way, all funds sent to us via PayPal will go towards the stretch goals, and we’ll put up a counter that shows the amount, this will be in a very visible spot on the website as soon as we get around to modifying it.

It’s just very early and we barely got a little bit of post-KS rest this week-end. I’ve been putting in a month’s worth of 14 hour days with no week-ends, plus streams, plus a 7-hour long end-of-campaign streaming extravaganza… “Beat” is an understatement. This week we’re answering e-mails, honoring interviews that didn’t make it in campaign time, looking into surveys and hopefully streaming once more. Frankly, I can’t wait for all the logistic stuff to die down in a few days so I can start working on the creative side of the game, and this time full time and in full force Nerd

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top