• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445walas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Gibbous - A Cthulhu Adventure - Out on Steam and GOG

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Mr Underhill - 01 April 2016 05:36 AM

Hey there. Alright, we fixed the aspect ratio issue, best download the fixed buid from our website (we’re moving away from dropbox so we don’t reach their dl limit):

http://www.gibbousgame.com

We’re looking into the speech issue, scrambling to find a Mac that has your configuration. Hope we’ll fix that too, soon.

I just tried the game on my big iMac. Everything works fine there, except for one little thing that I also noticed on the Macbook Pro: when the music starts after you start up the game it’s VERY LOUD until the game’s menu appears. After that the volume turns to normal.

Tried it on the MacBook Pro too now. All works fine, even the sounds are perfect now! I can’t reproduce the bug I noticed yesterday. I had a great conversation with the little girl. And I still don’t know what to do Smile

Good work Mr. Underhill!

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

...and now I’m going to google for ‘hypercolumn’...

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Total Posts: 601

Joined 2014-11-29

PM

Thanks, Wilco! So far so good, this is SO exciting, let’s raise Cthulhu from his slumber! Woohoo!

Total Posts: 1782

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

wilco - 05 April 2016 03:47 PM

It’s up! Start to back

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/777841902/gibbous-a-cthulhu-adventure

Cheers Wilco! Now backed. Let’s hope for a major success here as it’s the first Kickstarter for ages I’ve been even remotely interested in (actually majorly interested as it happens).

Life is what it is.

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Pledged! I hardly ever do this but I like the demo a lot. All the best to you Mr. Underhill et al.!

Joined 2014-11-29

PM

Thanks guys! Every pledge is a step closer to us not having to do contract work anymore and working full time on this baby. It’s all we hope for! Grin

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

Wow, I’m very impressed. You already have more to show on the game than some other KS adventures that have been in the works after clearign the funding. You got my pledge.

Total Posts: 523

Joined 2010-02-08

PM

Backed! Go, go, go!

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Done!
good luck, this looks reaaaally promising !

Total Posts: 68

Joined 2016-01-06

PM

I really like what I’ve seen so far. Backed. Smile

Total Posts: 232

Joined 2010-08-21

PM

Insta-back. Grin

Total Posts: 56

Joined 2016-03-17

PM

Wow, Mr Underhill - your team is doing an amazing job! So polished. A real labour of love.
Edit: backed Smile Good luck!

Joined 2014-11-29

PM

Thank you, thank you, everyone! Adventuregamers.com has come through in an incredible way for Gibbous, both the lovely staff and the lovely forum users. We are so humbled and excited. Here’s to making the best cosmic horror comedy adventure possible!

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Holy crap, I didn’t realize Kitteh could speak! Gasp

Awesome Kickstarter! Thumbs Up

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top