• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

angelus_04

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Your Top Awaited Crowd Funding Adventure !

Total Posts: 514

Joined 2010-08-03

PM

right now for me it’s BS5 at the top, i really can’t decide on the rest.But i’m really looking forward to playing all of them.

and even though DFA might not have particularly attractive art i’m sure everything else will be worth it,just judging from the videos of TS(even if they’re not his lines they must employ someone very good)!!

Total Posts: 177

Joined 2003-11-15

PM

Lee in Limbo - 28 August 2012 09:55 AM

I’m looking forward to a number of crowdfunded games, but the one I’m hoping for the most is Dominique Pamplemousse. I’m serious.

I’m not surprised. But I am surprised that when I drop by today after not having visited this forum for a long time (I really find it practically unusable since the update when it stopped tracking read posts - I hope that feature will return so that I once again can become a regular), that Pamplemousse hasn’t been talked about more in this forum. I think it’s potentially awesome, and it’s inspired me to get started on a musical myself. (I’m looking for actors/singers and a writer/designer, btw.)

You can play my game Frasse and the Peas of Kejick for free! (AG review here.)

Total Posts: 514

Joined 2010-08-03

PM

you can use the notify me via email when someone posts feature…..delete the emails when you’ve read the thread and leave the ones you still haven’t read there.i know it’s a drag but it’s something.

Total Posts: 177

Joined 2003-11-15

PM

jhetfield21 - 08 September 2012 12:27 PM

you can use the notify me via email when someone posts feature…..delete the emails when you’ve read the thread and leave the ones you still haven’t read there.i know it’s a drag but it’s something.

This forum (by which I mean its content - not the forum software) is nice, but it’s not worth that kind of trouble. (Let’s not drag this thread further off topic, though. The issue has been mentioned in the Site Feedback forum, and I can simply choose to not spend as much time here. Not a huge loss for anyone.)

You can play my game Frasse and the Peas of Kejick for free! (AG review here.)

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top