• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Lady Kestrelwalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Summer Games

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

Let’s talk about the games we are playing this summer, including recommendations and summer themed games.

Relevant thread in the archive: http://archive.adventuregamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31053

Personally I hope to catch up a lot of missed and postponed games. I don’t need to see the sun this summer Wink.

After I finish up this gigantic L.A. Noire (it’s nice that a good game is long but this way I’ll never get to other titles!) I will probably test J.U.L.I.A. or AGON - The Mysterious Codex which I just bought from AdventureShop. Then I actually have a full A4 filled with titles in two columns (11pt. font) to go through. So I’ll be seeing that sun probably next decade Nerd.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

This summer I’m playing “Flower, Sun, Rain.” I’m enjoying this little adventure, although I can see why it didn’t get many rave reviews. Its been out for awhile, so i did get it at a good price - $14.99 in barnd new, mint condition.

Thumbs Up

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

And now they have 30% sale on AdventureShop, figures. Pan

Well, I’m going to choose to be positive about it and I just bought the Casebook trilogy for 5,5$ and 15 days for 7$. Money Mouth

Now a few hours of sleep, this working thing takes all my time Foot in mouth
(I am going through my first training in library.)
I wish I can get back to games soon.

Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Total Posts: 144

Joined 2010-11-08

PM

Wait a minute…I already had posted a Summer games thread,wtf happened to it?! Shifty Eyed

Combine Water with Condom to get Water balloon

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

It was the old forum, Foinikas Smile. See the link in the first post.

Total Posts: 67

Joined 2005-10-04

PM

Mario Sunshine inevitably comes out at some point in the summer. As well as Beach Life. Ridge Racer has always had the summer vibe too.

Adventure game wise, Broken Sword Knights Templar may get some attention too. I really need to go through So Blonde again.

Joined 2010-11-08

PM

millenia - 24 May 2012 11:22 PM

It was the old forum, Foinikas Smile. See the link in the first post.

Lol DOH! Tongue

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Tomcruise - 25 May 2012 07:28 AM

Hi guys !
This is an amazing website !
I have long been searching for this type of site

GTA sanandreas
Need4speed carbon
Counter strike and many more ! Wink

Hhmmmmm…...
i guess that should be great, isnt it. Content

are those games fun as adventures

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

GTA is kinda adventure, but I guess these games would rather go for the general gaming section. I am currently playing L.A. Noire and it’s a good summer game.

I was thinking about So Blonde too, but I haven’t purchased it yet and I have so much unplayed already owned games that I think So Blonde can wait till next summer Smile.

Tonight it’s paaarteeeh! Crazy but tomorrow more playing.

Joined 2010-11-08

PM

I am currently playing So Blonde and Runaway A Road Adventure.They both seem good although Runaway has a bit of pixel-hunting but looks bEE-U-TI-FULL! (beautiful in other words Tongue)

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

I’ll just repeat what I said in that thread in the old forums, but with a little update. Grin

This summer I’ll just continue working my way through my backlog. I don’t really care whether a game fits the summer mood or not.

On the DS I’m currently playing Jake Hunter Detective Story: Memories of the Past. After that, I’ll play Another Code. After that I will probably replay the Phoenix Wright games. I haven’t really decided yet. I need to see if I can find Lux Pain, too.

On the PC I’m currently playing King’s Quest VI and Escape from Monkey Island (with King’s Quest VII on the waiting list). EfMI is a bit on the backburner until I get a KQ overdose, though (I try not to play two PC adventure games at the same time, unless we’re talking about a community playthrough). After that I’ll be playing the Gabriel Knight games (for the first time!!! :o) and The Last Express (for the first time!!! :o). That’ll take me well through the summer, I reckon.

With Roland Garros on the TV at the moment, though, I’m having my yearly itch for tennis games, so I’m also playing Tennis Elbow 2011 again. Will do so until I get tired of it, I suppose. That’ll probably be a few weeks after Wimbledon ends… Tongue

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top