• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

apignarb

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Broken Sword 4 ~ Need Savegame ~ URGENT

Total Posts: 51

Joined 2003-10-01

PM

I have staggered through about 70% of the game - maybe more and got to defusing the bomb in Maria’s apartment in Rome.
For me [s]this is [/s]a Mission absolutely Impossible. The walkthroughs say that you have to complete this within 10 minutes at the most - maybe less.
It starts off with another hacking puzzle. The previous one was already difficult - this one is fiendish and I couldn’t solve just the hacking introduction in 10 minutes let alone the tasks following.
What on earth made them insert a shocker like that? It is one of the worst puzzles I’ve come across in years - maybe forever in 25 years.  It is an absolute game stopper just as bad as a bug - and no “skip” function.
If anybody can send me a save game as near as possible AFTER solving this puzzle I would be so grateful - otherwise the whole game is a write off and a shameless waste of money.
They are now flouting BS-5 - not on your life if it’s like this! Frown  Frown  Frown

Total Posts: 1350

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

It’s a while since I played it and I don’t have any savegames but a quick google brings up this website which might be worth a look. (I presume you’re playing on PC).

BS5 looks like it will be very different to 3 and 4 anyway!

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

Total Posts: 13

Joined 2011-07-21

PM

Total Posts: 51

Joined 2003-10-01

PM

INTENSE DEGREE

thanks ~ THANKS ~ **THANKS**
You saved my game!!! Laughing  Neutral
And so quickly !!!
It skipped over the near-impossible hacking part of the puzzle and the rest was easy within the 10 minute time limit.
Thanks once again

ADREASNAXOS

Thanks to you also - I did not try your solution (which would probably have worked) since as you can see above I had already done it.
But many thanks all the same Smile

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top