• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diegoJdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

AG’s Rock Community

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I confess that I haven’t kept up with this thread but have just watched this amazing live performance of ‘Led Zeppelin’ playing:

Kashmir

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

chrissie - 17 April 2015 01:21 PM

I confess that I haven’t kept up with this thread but have just watched this amazing live performance of ‘Led Zeppelin’ playing:

Kashmir

That was part of their ‘No Quarter” tour! Cool

I saw that show here (I was 14 at the time and probably the youngest of the 7000 in the audience). They ended with an even longer version (around 20 minutes) of Kashmir as the encore, and it was glorious!

One of the best live shows I’ve ever seen. That Egyptian orchestra and those Moroccan musicians made it unforgettable!

It’s Page & Plant, though, not “fully” Led Zeppelin. John Paul Jones wasn’t there, and neither was John Bonham’s son Jason.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

It was amazing to see how that song was done completely live & sounded not too different from the album track but the live version watching the musicians was awesome!!!

Another amazing live performance is again (I just love this guy!) from Irish musician Rory Gallagher:

Bad Penny

Total Posts: 419

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

Speaking of Irish musicians playing live, I have not yet managed to witness Primordial but their new album is great.

NP: A Link Between Worlds, Beneath a Steel Sky and Vampyr

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Sage? are you there, man?, you ‘r missed here!
well i dedicate this to you anyways, hope yo come around to see it!

Total Posts: 1350

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

Hey Advie

Tried to PM you but your inbox is full!

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Intense Degree - 02 November 2015 12:31 PM

Hey Advie

Tried to PM you but your inbox is full!

It’s not. He’s been banned.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

For some reason, out of the blue, I’ve had this tune going around in my head for the last week - maybe I’m unconsciously thinking of taking off somewhere!:

This Flight Tonight

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Lemmy Cry

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

That’s sad news. Lemmy was legendary.
Although I have to say that I saw Motörhead live once, and I couldn’t understand a single word of what Lemmy said throughout. Tongue

On the bright side for me: now maybe my brother-in-law will stop calling my son Lemmy instead of Lenny…

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I was so shocked to read after I got home today that our dear rocker Lemmy had passed away & so quickly. Motorhead were such a larger than life band that were difficult to ignore that I, & many people I know, ended up having some affection for. I liked a lot of what they did & especially this track which was a collaboration with ‘Girls School’ which I saw on Top of the Pops which is the 1st time I saw Motorhead playing live: 

Please Don’t Touch

R.I.P Lemmy.

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

GnR are set to reform with axel and slash. Or so the Internet rumours go

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Just something to wish all the members here a Happy New Year - it’s not quite rock but…..:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

RIP David Bowie

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-35278872

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

No! Not another hero gone…  Cry

RIP David Bowie.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top