• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CharophyceanJdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Support for CodeRed: Agent Sarah’s Story - Day One

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2016-02-06

PM

Hi everyone,
I was told that on this forum I would find nice people willing to help with the project I have been preparing for years.
I am talking about CodeRed: Agent Sarah’s Story - Day One, which has been prepared after hours over the years. It is managed by two people: Krzysztof Krawiec (ringleader, designer, programmer) and me - Marcin Wawrzyniak (tests, marketing, design). As you probably guessed, many people have already cooperated with us. Musician, graphic artists and even a theater scriptwriter. The project had a subsidy period ... but I don’t remember it - I joined it in 2015.
Adventure Gamers was the first English-speaking forum where I hit with info. And so, after years of turmoil, changes in decisions about the direction of the game’s development and investing hard-earned money, we are on the brink of the moment when our “child” will leave Early Access on Steam. Driven by passion and hope, we acted in our spare time, pampering our work. The lack of time and everyday life meant that only now the game is almost ready to exit Early Access.

And here’s a request to the adventure game enthusiasts gathered here. Will you support us with an honest review? Would someone who has been doing this for a while and already has the necessary ranges would be willing to let’s play from the steam version? (There are a few from Facebook, but the two versions are significantly different). We welcome reviewers, people willing to write an English-language opinion on Steam or do let’s play with open arms. We would be very grateful. We want to give the world a full three days of investigation, but that depends on the success of Day One.

P.S. If you are willing to cooperate, I invite you to private for a key. Smile

Gameplay:

Total Posts: 141

Joined 2019-05-03

PM

This actually looks kinda interesting. The biggest hurdle for a game like this seems to me to be the price - 10€. I’ll have to take a closer look at some point on what I’d be getting for that precisely Wink

If I get around to playing the game I’ll write a fair Steam review, no problem; I agree, indie devs need some support. Unfortunately my experience with adventure games is that a review here or there won’t help anything.

You are probably right that a let’s play on a large channel would be helpful but of course they get swamped with offers like that ^^; Good luck anyway.

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2016-02-06

PM

Pyoro-2
Please get the review key in a private message Smile

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top