• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissie

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

“I Will Find Them” a indie detective game

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Jdawg445 - 01 November 2020 09:15 PM

.........posters either dont say anything when they try a game and dont like it or they give very passive praise like chrisse who literally never says anything bad about an indy game that I have seen.

I really don’t know what you mean by ‘passive’ praise but no, you won’t usually find me saying anything bad about an Indie game out of the many I’ve played that I’ve cared to comment on as I prefer to focus on the positive aspects of those that interest me so your comment is a tad out of context.

As a player I don’t see any reason to undermine the dedication & hours of hard work invested in by a small ‘studio’ by being critical of a game that may not be to my taste. So yes I’m one of those posters that don’t say anything if I try a game I don’t like (especially if it’s free) - unless of course the developer asks.

I forgot to add JK5000 that I played the game again after you updated - it looks like you made the first sequence easier? so I didn’t need the skip button but I found it handy for the next one. There was just about enough intrigue to compel me to see where this very simple but wacky story was going - very amusing! Thumbs Up 

Total Posts: 34

Joined 2020-10-21

PM

Hello again chrissie

I am happy you played the game again, and I happy you found the game funny. I do also like that you plays and gives my and other indie games some feedback when you have played them. I also like your positive approach to feedback, but I also like that you give a bit of critic if there is something you want to be changed. As an indie developer, I usually like to get some feedback when you have played my games. But if you really not liking anything about the, you don’t have to tell me how dump and bad I am at making games, because I already knows that Smile.

But again thank for your feedback, and I did not make the first action part easier.

Regards JK5000

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

JK5000Games - 02 November 2020 02:12 PM

Hello again chrissie
But again thank for your feedback, and I did not make the first action part easier.

Laughing In that case I must have been on high alert & ready to go!

Total Posts: 34

Joined 2020-10-21

PM

chrissie I just think you found your inner Jame Bond. Smile

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

nah, Lara Croft - I played a lot of the early TR games.  Cool

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top