• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

walas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Monkey Island Collectibles - And what I’m willing to pay/trade for

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2019-02-25

PM

Hey, everyone! I’m new here, but I’m glad I’ve hopefully found a place where there might be fellow lovers of the classic Monkey Island series of adventure games!

Now, there has been a lot of collectible, promotional merchandise and other special items released under the Monkey Island banner over the years. What do you guys have? What do you want to get? So far I’ve got the Tales of Monkey Island Deluxe Edition and the extremely rare Guybrush voodoo doll given away at E3 for MI2 Special Edition.

ALSO, I desperately need to get the Tales of Monkey Island Voodoo Card Set and the Treasure of Mêlée Island T-shirt given away at E3 for SMI Special Edition. I am more than willing to pay a healthy sum of money for them, and I also have available to trade another complete Tales of Monkey Island Deluxe Edition box set ALL STILL SEALED! Please let me know if we can make an arrangement!

Total Posts: 387

Joined 2013-02-17

PM

Welcome, you are in the right place! I have some sealed and signed monkey islands Smile

Playing: 1) Broken Sword 5 2) Road 96

Total Posts: 724

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

Nice, I have similar items from Monkey Island, except for anything that was handed out at E3. Never actually knew they gave out items there, do you have any pictures of them?

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

I only have two cardboard Escape from MI coasters (Outwit, Outplay, Outsmart, Outsass), which I sometimes use when playing games. Yeah, sacrilege! Innocent

I also use the nice Feeble File mousemat (Rebellion Never Looked So Pathetic) that came with the game on a daily basis. Still looks good after years of service.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Joined 2019-02-25

PM

I’m actually waiting on the voodoo doll to ship, so I don’t have any pictures of my own yet! But I miraculously found one on eBay recently and won the auction for it! He is missing his tag, though, but that’s not too big of a deal for me, especially for so rare an item. #222/500!

And Karlok, those EMI coasters are pretty hard to find from what I understand! Very cool!

Joined 2013-02-17

PM

It`s this. They made limited number of those to promote Monkey Island 2 Special Edition.

Nice find N1nja! Congrats Smile

Image Attachments

Monkey_voodoo_s-l300.jpg

Click thumbnail to see full-size image

Joined 2013-02-17

PM

I know one guy who has more than 100 of those EfMI coasters Grin

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Ahenobarbus - 03 March 2019 04:06 PM

I know one guy who has more than 100 of those EfMI coasters Grin

Hoarding or selling?

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Joined 2013-02-17

PM

He is a passionate collector Smile

Joined 2019-02-25

PM

Thanks, Aheno! You’re the same user from the LucasArts Museum, right? You’ve got some good stuff!

Joined 2013-02-17

PM

Thanks N1nja! Yes, I`m the same guy Smile

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2021-01-10

PM

Hi my name is Kevin im buying complete games (preferably Mac), any related collectibles and also entire collections of Monkey Island or LucasArts games. Im getting into vintage computing and can pay above market for any items you might be able to part with. I played Loom, MI series, Indy, Grim Fandango and many others back in the day - all on a Mac II. Anyway - thanks in advance!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top