• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Are there any artists here?

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2012-06-20

PM

Hey guys!

I looked through the chit-chat forum and didn’t find a thread like this, so I decided to make one.
(apologies if I missed it)

So, are any of you artists or designers? Traditional painters, digital or matte painters, concept artists, level designers, 3D artists, sculptors, graphic designers, photographers, book layout or cover artists etc…

Playing all these games ever since I was little kind of inspired me to be curious about how they are made and got me into drawing (sort of). I’m not very good or experienced, but I really enjoy doing it.

I was wondering if there were any other adventure fans to share this passion and perhaps some who have participated in the creation of a game or two? I would love to hear about your experiences and maybe even see your drawings! =)  Heart

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

I used to draw but never really found my unique style. And then I pretty much forgot the whole thing for 10 years. Would like to pick it up again, as a hobby only though. But it’s hard to find the time and I feel that my skills are very unrefined now.

When I drew I guess it was with a pencil or dry pastels mostly. Did use acrylic paint or ink sometimes too. I never did much stuff on a computer, I like to get my hands dirty when I create visual art (or bake).

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Total Posts: 177

Joined 2003-11-15

PM

I like to draw - don’t do it much these days, though.

You can play my game Frasse and the Peas of Kejick for free! (AG review here.)

Total Posts: 54

Joined 2015-11-05

PM

Ahoooi!
I m an artist and mostly I make illustrations I did some illustrations for some kid games but now I work on my own point and click adventure game. I will not say the name of game or give link because I do not know will that be like spam even I doube my answer would see more than 5 people. I finished Academy of fine arts in Zagreb in painters class but last 2 year I did not make single painting just illustrations.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top