• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Lady Kestrelluckyloser

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Can’t log in to play full tales of monkey island game

Total Posts: 88

Joined 2008-04-21

PM

So trying to play tales of monkey island, the game wants me to log into my telltales account but when I do it says the log in is wrong, but it’s not because I just downloaded the games from the site, so what do I do?

Total Posts: 421

Joined 2007-08-13

PM

Where did you download the game?

https://www.telltale.com/player-support/

My Steam-purchased game is asking for a Telltale account login
- If you receive a Telltale Log In pop up when launching the game through Steam, please close out of the game and restart your Steam Client.
- After Steam has finished re-opening, click Play on the game from your Steam Library. Before you click on the ‘Click To Continue’ screen, try waiting 5 minutes, then click to continue to the main menu.

If you bought the game directly from Telltale, I think you’re out of luck. This is a typical example of why DRM is an idiotic idea.

Total Posts: 67

Joined 2018-01-10

PM

Pegbiter - 01 May 2020 06:54 PM

Where did you download the game?

https://www.telltale.com/player-support/

My Steam-purchased game is asking for a Telltale account login
- If you receive a Telltale Log In pop up when launching the game through Steam, please close out of the game and restart your Steam Client.
- After Steam has finished re-opening, click Play on the game from your Steam Library. Before you click on the ‘Click To Continue’ screen, try waiting 5 minutes, then click to continue to the main menu.

If you bought the game directly from Telltale, I think you’re out of luck. This is a typical example of why DRM is an idiotic idea.

It’s also why cracks are a good idea, on occasion. I’m sure there’s one available for the game somewhere.

Total Posts: 683

Joined 2010-02-05

PM

I know you said that you just downloaded it, but I believe they made all of their games DRM free now if downloaded from https://account.telltale.com. I just tested the first episode of ToMi, and it lets me install and play and it doesn’t have any launcher to log into at all.

You might try downloading them again just to make sure you’ve the DRM free version.

I Am the Knight of the Order of the Sun!

Total Posts: 88

Joined 2008-04-21

PM

I forgot to add I have a Mac, I think it’s easier with a PC to get the game running while us poor sob’s with Mac are screwed

Total Posts: 683

Joined 2010-02-05

PM

Ahh.. that’s probably it.

I Am the Knight of the Order of the Sun!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top