• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

User’s pets and animals

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Vehelon - 01 May 2020 02:58 AM
Celebreon - 01 May 2020 02:50 AM

Byron is a cutie!
So the story behind my pets is going to go in spoilers because they tend to be really sad.
When I found Wilson he was living in a dog kennel for large to medium size dogs.  I was pretty drunk that day, but I couldn’t leave an animal to live the rest of it’s life in a cage.  So I put him in the car. Now he has all the vegetables he wants to eat, and all the holes he can dig in my back yard….

That’s wonderful. Good on you for doing that. The moment I switched to being vegetarian (subsequently vegan) was when I was driving and stopped by a big transport truck holding pigs crammed into tiny cages. The way they looked at me and their desperation, I knew their ability to feel was no different from mine.

Looking forward to seeing the iguana Thumbs Up

That’s a great story. Is there any Vegan characters in adventure games? Be great if there were.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

Here’s my beloved cat Sesse which I got a while after I turned 13. And we put her to sleep a few years ago in the ripe age of 21. She was and always will be my queen.

I really love cats but one of my kids is allergic, so we had to think about something else.

This is our chinchilla Taku. They’re nice pets, but not as pettable as cats, though obviously it varies a lot depending on the individual.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Total Posts: 360

Joined 2006-01-12

PM

My Flat Coated Retriever Inja, 2 y/o. She’s adorable and finally getting somewhat mature.

Image Attachments

sommarsemester-20-172.jpg

Click thumbnail to see full-size image

Lazy Bee
Temporary guest in your life.

Total Posts: 2454

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

Total Posts: 29

Joined 2022-12-17

PM

My cats got their very own Facebook page 😁 : https://www.facebook.com/AxelsKittyCorner

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2023-05-31

PM

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top