• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445Keybordz

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Selling my collection (hundreds of games)

Total Posts: 270

Joined 2003-09-11

PM

I’m selling my collection of (mostly) adventure games.
Here is a list (WIP), no prices on all items yet. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1G77y-z1PnFh2mi_bA0BB8TeeWpHOeOEg2Rt0pWbpXuw
Some of these are currently listed on big box pc marketplace on facebook.
If interested you can contact me on .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Thanks!

Jaap

Max: Right! We’ll travel through this dimensional portal on the top of the bar!
Sam: That’s spilled beer, rockhead.
Max: Oh in that case ...

Total Posts: 288

Joined 2003-09-16

PM

I saw your FB post, you got a really nice collection!  Wish you good luck in the sale, seems like you are off to a good start.

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

People are not going to believe this, but I have a PC game collection of over 364 titles in mint condition in the original boxes. Thanks to your list, I know how much some of them are worth.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 288

Joined 2003-09-16

PM

Valuing PC games is harder than console games.  A website like pricecharting.com has loose/CIB/new valuations of most every console game but only a subset of PC games.  Going on ebay and checking values of ended auctions can be helpful as is checking FB market place of folks like jaap selling off collections.  364 games in original boxed mint condition is nothing to sneeze at!!!

Total Posts: 837

Joined 2021-03-01

PM

Adv_Lvr - 31 May 2021 04:27 PM

People are not going to believe this, but I have a PC game collection of over 364 titles in mint condition in the original boxes. Thanks to your list, I know how much some of them are worth.

Heart

And I just moved last year and pretty much gave away my games in an attempt to get rid of things asap, and now I regret it a little bit. All the original KQ’s and Zorks, mint in box…sold for like $30 each.
At least I still have my Conquest of the Longbow and Conquest of Camelot games!

Player, purveyor, and propagator of smart toys and games for all ages.
Facebook.com/weplayfaves
IG @weplayfaves

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Baron_Blubba - 31 May 2021 09:24 PM
Adv_Lvr - 31 May 2021 04:27 PM

Heart

And I just moved last year and pretty much gave away my games in an attempt to get rid of things asap, and now I regret it a little bit. All the original KQ’s and Zorks, mint in box…sold for like $30 each.
At least I still have my Conquest of the Longbow and Conquest of Camelot games!

I do still have an Alienware PC gaming machine I really need to unbox, I wonder IF any of them will run at all?

Sadly, most collectible games need the boxes too. And I feel for you, boxes take up way too much room. Nintendo DS collecting is so much easier.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top