• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

AG Funding

Total Posts: 5034

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

What happened to the thread regarding AG funding? I thought it would be stuck to the masthead for a long time. If there was a lack of enthusiasm from people in the US, there is a reason. Today is March 1. On April 14 we have to file our taxes. There’s a lot of financial stuff going on right now. At least there is for me.

So don’t count me out as being a financial supporter. Just give me time to get through tax season!

Pin the pledge message back on top, and give us some time to make the pledge.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

There’s no point pinning an announcement that everyone’s already seen.

The announcement article is here: https://adventuregamers.com/articles/view/34440

The Patreon page is here: https://www.patreon.com/adventuregamers

The PayPal single donation option is here: https://www.paypal.me/adventuregamers

There’s a permanent link to the Patreon page right on our home page (unless you’re ad blocking us, of course. Tongue) I’m sure there will be more on other pages soon enough. Won’t be hard to find it.

Total Posts: 724

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

It actually does show if you’re ad blocking us as well, it’s only not there for people that are already a Patreon and wanted Ads disabled :-)

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

CaliMonk - 03 March 2018 08:48 AM

It actually does show if you’re ad blocking us as well, it’s only not there for people that are already a Patreon and wanted Ads disabled :-)

Strange, I do not see it on the main page. Where is it supposed to be showing?

Edit: Okay I do see it if I logged out. When I am logged in, I am a patreon, but I did not want ads disabled and it doesn’t show. So probably doesn’t show for ALL patreons?

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

SoccerDude - 03 March 2018 02:32 PM
CaliMonk - 03 March 2018 08:48 AM

Strange, I do not see it on the main page. Where is it supposed to be showing?

Edit: Okay I do see it if I logged out. When I am logged in, I am a patreon, but I did not want ads disabled and it doesn’t show. So probably doesn’t show for ALL patreons?

Hmm, ok I see what you mean. There seems to be a strange bug here, that affects all logged in users not seeing it. Will investigate.

Total Posts: 460

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

CaliMonk - 05 March 2018 06:22 AM

There seems to be a strange bug here, that affects all logged in users not seeing it. Will investigate.

I do see it when logged in, but not only on a desktop view. Doesn’t show anywhere on mobile.

Now Playing: Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Baldur’s Gate 3, Alan Wake Remastered, Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Recently Completed: Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy, Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth, Silent Hill: The Short Message, Under the Waves, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, Control: Ultimate Edition
Anticipating: Beyond Good and Evil 2
Backing: Asylum

Total Posts: 106

Joined 2003-09-13

PM

Why do you guys hide the pledge total? I know you’ve always been tight lipped about your finances, but it seems weird to hide your patreon total… it’s not something many other patreon users do. Make that info public and I’ll lend my support.

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

markymint - 06 March 2018 04:34 AM

Why do you guys hide the pledge total? I know you’ve always been tight lipped about your finances, but it seems weird to hide your patreon total… it’s not something many other patreon users do. Make that info public and I’ll lend my support.

Hey Mark,

No particular reason actually, the Patreon I based this off as an example (I spend about 2 months trying to figure that out with all the tiers…) had that, looking into it most indeed seem to have it public.

I’ll look at the settings later today,

Ivo

Joined 2003-09-13

PM

Cool, thanks! Smile

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

Updated things, had to re-create all goals for some reason, but should be good now :-)

Joined 2003-09-13

PM

Negative, it still only shows number of patrons and no rolling total.

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

Hmm.. Odd it did update the goals (they list numbers now) but doesn’t show the amount, let me figure this out.

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

CaliMonk - 07 March 2018 05:24 AM

Hmm.. Odd it did update the goals (they list numbers now) but doesn’t show the amount, let me figure this out.

Found it, apparently, I only updated the ‘goals’ to be number based not the actual showing of the numbers. Hah. Fixed now. (for me it always shows numbers, hence I thought it worked)

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

I am really worried that some people who are not daily visitors to this site are not seeing this ad due to this bug. Here is what I see on my computer

and this is on Google chrome on a desktop. Can’t you just put like a permanent image link on the front page Calimonk that is shown to everyone?

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

Really odd.. Made changes now so everyone just sees it. (I have found a bug that causes this, but not sure how to fix yet).

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top