• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

INSIDE (AG_review)

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

Well that makes the decision easy! Grin

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

its actually doesn’t make a difference Jack, what matters is when the comments are (always) disabled from reviews/articles where one can discuss the game/review content there are always 100s of things players who had played it or wanting to haven’t been said or asked yet.

its not the game’s discussion problem it was derailed early but irrelevant posts, someway there should be a place where comments are given covering the title keeping in mind that these threads here have their own way of taking direction..  of course, anything but the direction of a full page about English grammar and sentence phrasing, it was yet early to decide Smile

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

Of course it makes a difference. That’s why we have different sub-forums.

I have little patience for complaints about article comments. They were barely ever used, and even without them there are TWO other ways for people to talk about a game (user reviews and the forums). As I said at the time, I don’t know a single site that has three different avenues for community interaction, and yet still people whine that we no longer do.

We may yet re-enable them at some point, in some altered form or another, at which point they’ll go back to be completely neglected 90% of the time.

(And now you’ve derailed your own thread.  Pan )

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Jackal - 04 March 2017 03:22 PM

(And now you’ve derailed your own thread.  Pan )

ouch Laughing.. no sorry really,
i just was thinking you to try to be precise putting a thread here or there is the little complication only you are paying its effort while at the end thread with a game title is enough rather than figuring what at the title EXACTLY is going to be discussed .. actually reminded me of the two threads for ‘aggies2016’ with the sme thread’s title and nothing or a slight difference; but one was used only and another was abandoned..  but again i am not trying to suggest to you how your job actually is , not at all, and sorry if it seemed or seems this way one way or the other..
thanks again for the game’s article, you seem like really have enjoyed INSIDE as much as i did.

cheers.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top