• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Henk61

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Profile Update Issue

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2015-07-16

PM

Hey guys,

Glad to be here. Tried to update my profile info but when I clicke “Update”, the next page stated that the session expired and I should refresh and try again.

I copied the bio I wrote and pasted it real quick after I refreshed the page but updating did the same.

Tried half a dozen different attempts and no luck. Hope this helps discover a bug and falls under an introduction post. Heyall

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Hey Groomy, welcome!

The issues with the profiles are related to a major site update that was done last November. Sadly, there’s no immediate solution, nor is there one in the foreseeable future.
Your best bet is to contact a mod, and ask him to do the changes for you.

So, send me a PM with the things you want to change in your profile settings, and I’ll change them for you.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2015-07-16

PM

With pleasure! Thank you for a fast response.

Joined 2015-07-16

PM

And there’s a one-hour waiting period for new members before I could PM you, soooo I saved my message and I’ll see you in the morning. Grin

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top