• Reviews
  • Games Database
  • Game Discovery
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Forums
Sol705 campaign

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Updating profile problem

Total Posts: 400

Joined 2006-11-20

PM

I’m having an issue trying to update my profile. Every time I try to save it, I get the following message:

Help anyone? Note: I was able to update my signature while in my profile.

Image Attachments

Error.jpg

Life is too short to drink bad wine…

Total Posts: 7703

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

This is probably related to the update in November - there’s been a few reported problems since. Meh
I’ve sent you a PM. Just tell me what you want to update and I’ll do it for you…

Last played: The Talos Principle -4/5 | Tex Murphy: Martian Memorandum - 3/5 | Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc - 3/5 | Simon the Sorcerer (replay) - 4/5 | Portal 2 - 4/5 | Murder By Numbers - 3.5/5 | Heavy Rain - 3.5/5 | Disco Elysium - 4.5/5 | Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse - 3/5 | Freddi Fish and the Case of the Missing Kelp Seeds - 3/5 | Whispers of a Machine (CPT) - 4/5 | Beneath a Steel Sky (CPT) - 3/5 | 3 in Three - 3.5/5 | Puzzle Gallery: At the Carnival - 2.5/5 | The Fool’s Errand (replay) - 3/5 | The Dig (replay) - 4.5/5 | Return of the Obra Dinn (CPT) - 4/5 | Beavis and Butt-Head in Virtual Stupidity - 3.5/5 | League of Light: The Game (CCPT) - 3/5 | realMyst: Masterpiece Edition - 2.5/5 | Contradiction - 3/5

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Close