• News
  • Reviews
  • Games Database
  • Game Discovery
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Do you role-play when gaming?

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2014-02-03

PM

Greetings fellow gamers,

I am a Psychology PhD researcher at Nottingham Trent University (UK) (and night elf resto druid in my free-time) and I would like to invite you to take part in my quick

and amazing survey about role-playing gaming. This should not take more than 10 minutes and I would be grateful to all of you who are willing to me out on my thesis.

Here’s the survey address: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/rpgaming

Serious constructive feedback is HIGHLY appreciated and will be considered,

Kind regards,

Total Posts: 7590

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Done.

What exactly are you trying to research with this?

Now playing: Blade Runner (CPT) | The Witcher: Enhance Edition (on hold) | Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (on hold) | Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy (3DS)
Recently finished: Whispers of a Machine (CPT) - 4/5 | Beneath a Steel Sky (CPT) - 3/5 | 3 in Three - 3.5/5 | Puzzle Gallery: At the Carnival - 2.5/5 | The Fool’s Errand (replay) - 3.5/5 | The Dig (replay) - 4.5/5 | Return of the Obra Dinn (CPT) - 4/5 | Beavis and Butt-Head in Virtual Stupidity - 3.5/5 | League of Light: The Game (CCPT) - 3/5 | realMyst: Masterpiece Edition - 2.5/5 | Contradiction - 3/5 | Tex Murphy: Mean Streets - 2/5 | The Last Express - 3.5/5 | South Park: The Fractured But Whole - 4/5 | Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (replay, CPT) - 5/5

Total Posts: 2594

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Hi Moanah, welcome to AG.
What do you mean do you role play when gaming? Like do I play role playing games, or do I larp and cosplay while playing role playing games? Can you please elaborate on what exactly you are asking for? I will gladly take your survey.

Ignorance + Poverty = Crime, Ignorance + Wealth = Corruption, Ignorance + Freedom = Chaos, Ignorance + Authority = Tyranny, Ignorance + Religion = Terrorism
Replace Ignorance with Knowledge:
Knowledge + Poverty = Satisfaction, Knowledge + Wealth = Civilization, Knowledge + Freedom = Creativity, Knowledge + Authority = Justice, Knowledge + Religion = Integrity

Total Posts: 81

Joined 2014-08-05

PM

Done. What are the general results?

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2015-07-22

PM

Arrr… I never be roleplayin’...not I…never!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!