• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Henk61

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Contact form or Forum post?

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2010-03-29

PM

I’ve been using the direct contact form on the site to report the hijacking/malware diagnostic reports from the site, despite the Google’s attempt to “get me out of here”
(...which is a bit of a warning overkill if you have proper security measures in your browser (I use Firefox) and on your computer.) Shifty Eyed 

Anyway, I had not realized that the forum was being used for reporting. My assumption was that the direct email form would be more useful/secure to send specific bug reports w/ the diagnostic and system specs since the implementation of the new site format.  Is the forum the preferred place to send serious reports or is the direct contact form better?  Nerd

My soul is blacker then a coffin full of dead bats during a new moon
on Halloween at midnight.

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

If you want to reach either Marek or I specifically (and/or quickly), the contact form is probably the way to go.  If it’s just general feedback, the forums are fine. 

We did get your contact form submission, along with many others reporting the problem.  I actually thought I’d replied personally to everyone who did, but I guess some slipped through the cracks.  So a belated thanks!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top