• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Lady KestrelTimovieMan

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Can’t post to forum using Firefox on Windows 7.

Total Posts: 20

Joined 2008-07-24

PM

Everytime I try to make a posting using firefox on windoes 7 I get an error message of:

The form you submitted contained the following errors

Sorry, you have failed the security test. Please ensure that you have javascript enabled and that you refresh the page that you are trying to submit.

Return to Previous Page

Has anyone else run into this? I had to switch to Internet Exploder to make this posting.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Lupin The Third - 18 June 2012 09:23 PM

Everytime I try to make a posting using firefox on windoes 7 I get an error message of:

Sorry, you have failed the security test. Please ensure that you have javascript enabled and that you refresh the page that you are trying to submit.

Return to Previous Page

Has anyone else run into this? I had to switch to Internet Exploder to make this posting.

i think surly it could be due to lots of matters .. i have no collection of what you tried and obviously didnt work. but i suggest these option anyway.

try to turnoff you antivirus and go to the forums, if it worked then eventually your Firefox is infected and you need to clean it.

also try if deleting histroy wouldn’t help, surely re-installing Firefox is not a bad idea and the new will have also your old bookmarks history of the previous , so no worries.

and i would advice to use the Chrome Browser if that all didnt not help

Total Posts: 244

Joined 2011-02-27

PM

Lupin The Third - 18 June 2012 09:23 PM

Return to Previous Page

This is a rare case where your browser is not able to get past our spam filter. Which version of Firefox do you use? Try updating it to the latest version. Is Javascript enabled?

Retired AG founder

Joined 2008-07-24

PM

Test

Joined 2008-07-24

PM

test 2

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top