• News
  • Reviews
  • Games Database
  • Game Discovery
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post all your YouTube shit here!

Total Posts: 2594

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

For peeps with world cup fever, 10 interesting facts about fifa world cup

Ignorance + Poverty = Crime, Ignorance + Wealth = Corruption, Ignorance + Freedom = Chaos, Ignorance + Authority = Tyranny, Ignorance + Religion = Terrorism
Replace Ignorance with Knowledge:
Knowledge + Poverty = Satisfaction, Knowledge + Wealth = Civilization, Knowledge + Freedom = Creativity, Knowledge + Authority = Justice, Knowledge + Religion = Integrity

Total Posts: 2581

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

He has the No1 album in the US at the moment and this video is hilarious.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 7617

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Hehe. Love me some Weird Al. Cool

I knew he parodied ‘Royals’ (and made it ‘Foil’), but I didn’t know he had a new album out. Time to check it out, imo. Tongue

Now playing: Blade Runner (post-CPT) | The Witcher: Enhance Edition (on hold) | Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (on hold) | Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy (3DS)
Recently finished: Whispers of a Machine (CPT) - 4/5 | Beneath a Steel Sky (CPT) - 3/5 | 3 in Three - 3.5/5 | Puzzle Gallery: At the Carnival - 2.5/5 | The Fool’s Errand (replay) - 3.5/5 | The Dig (replay) - 4.5/5 | Return of the Obra Dinn (CPT) - 4/5 | Beavis and Butt-Head in Virtual Stupidity - 3.5/5 | League of Light: The Game (CCPT) - 3/5 | realMyst: Masterpiece Edition - 2.5/5 | Contradiction - 3/5 | Tex Murphy: Mean Streets - 2/5 | The Last Express - 3.5/5 | South Park: The Fractured But Whole - 4/5 | Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (replay, CPT) - 5/5

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

I’d seen this one on TV a few years ago (so it’s not new), but just came across it again, and it’s still hilarious!

My Blackberry is not working!

Now playing: Blade Runner (post-CPT) | The Witcher: Enhance Edition (on hold) | Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (on hold) | Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy (3DS)
Recently finished: Whispers of a Machine (CPT) - 4/5 | Beneath a Steel Sky (CPT) - 3/5 | 3 in Three - 3.5/5 | Puzzle Gallery: At the Carnival - 2.5/5 | The Fool’s Errand (replay) - 3.5/5 | The Dig (replay) - 4.5/5 | Return of the Obra Dinn (CPT) - 4/5 | Beavis and Butt-Head in Virtual Stupidity - 3.5/5 | League of Light: The Game (CCPT) - 3/5 | realMyst: Masterpiece Edition - 2.5/5 | Contradiction - 3/5 | Tex Murphy: Mean Streets - 2/5 | The Last Express - 3.5/5 | South Park: The Fractured But Whole - 4/5 | Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (replay, CPT) - 5/5

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

It just keeps being brilliant Smile.

Total Posts: 3776

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

That Blackberry skit brought tears to my eyes from laughing so hard.  Beautiful!

Sorry, Santa!  I meant to behave, but there were too many options.

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

A brilliant performance of The Way You Make Me Feel, by Kawehi.

Total Posts: 81

Joined 2014-08-05

PM

I’ve always said, Another World would make a fun a** movie! Stumbled upon this a while back, it’s awesome, if you played Another World, be sure to check it out.

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Hans Teeuwen is brilliant:

He also knows English:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8B4A8611E3FD0FDB

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Geophilia:

This video was made by my friend.

Ignorance + Poverty = Crime, Ignorance + Wealth = Corruption, Ignorance + Freedom = Chaos, Ignorance + Authority = Tyranny, Ignorance + Religion = Terrorism
Knowledge + Poverty = Satisfaction, Knowledge + Wealth = Civilization, Knowledge + Freedom = Creativity, Knowledge + Authority = Justice, Knowledge + Religion = Integrity

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Oh man this is hilarious Grin

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

He He - I especially like the last save.

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

SoccerDude28 - 03 February 2015 04:11 PM

Oh man this is hilarious Grin

Haha that was brilliant!!

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

This one kind of reminds me of The Stanley Parable: The Gunfigther

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Iznogood - 12 February 2015 10:22 AM

This one kind of reminds me of The Stanley Parable: The Gunfigther

Hehe, Stranger Than Fiction, taken up to eleven. Cool

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!