• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

How to not get banned

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2013-04-17

PM

“All messages posted at this site express the views of the author, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the owners and administrators of this site.

By registering at this site you agree not to post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or that violate any laws. We will permanently ban all users who do so. 

Spam or viral marketing *arenot* allowed. These kinds of messages will be deleted, and their posters will be immediately banned without notice.

We reserve the right to remove, edit, or move any messages for any reason.

We have a zero tolerance policy on pirated software. Any messages soliciting or promoting warez will be immediately deleted and posting *priveledges* will be revoked.

By registering at this site you agree to observe the posting rules & guidelines.”

-I broke none of these terms and yet I was banned. Why, because I had a slight discrepancy about a certain adventure game. This site is tailored and fixed.

And if a admin is reading this please investigate my post in the “Adventure Game” forum. I had my 1130210 account for three years and I got banned after my first post.

There are other sites which don’t ban people for their subjective opinions. And if someone decides to ban me again, I will say to this person look up the personality INFJ and morals > ethics.    Cool

EDIT: THIS IS NOT SPAM BECAUSE IT IS TRUE

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

If you’d waited for an answer to your email instead of rushing to be an ass, you’d know how foolish this post is.

But thanks for your invaluable contribution.

Joined 2013-04-17

PM

I read the email before I posted this. Hence, the edit. Why aren’t you banned for trolling?  And your use of vulgar language.

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

Your edit has nothing whatsoever with what I told you, and your post is still patently false.

Keep this up, and we’ll do a banning for real, instead of the (apparently accidental) automatic spam flag I already explained to you.

Joined 2013-04-17

PM

I don’t want to be banned. I’m sorry about calling this site tailored but something is going on when a normal member can just randomly get banned. I appreciate your quick response when I contacted the site.

This forum was a lot different back in 2010. Now,however, you would be hard pressed to find any member disagreeing with someone’s opinion on the site.

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

It may look different, but it’s run by all the same people entirely the same way as it was in 2010.

I’ll say again, you were NOT banned for your opinion; your post was likely flagged for spam by one of our automatic filters. With the flood of spam we have to contend with every day, such preventative measures are usually extraordinarily helpful. Occasionally, a good post gets zapped, which is unfortunate. But as I told you, you’re more than welcome to re-post it again. 

And if you think people don’t disagree with each other like clockwork around here, you aren’t paying much attention. Wink

Joined 2013-04-17

PM

I think you’re right. Thanks for taking the time to explain the reason for why I got banned. And thanks for showing me such clemency. I was wrong about the site.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top