• News
  • Reviews
  • Games Database
  • Game Discovery
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Can’t submit a user review for Curse of Monkey Island

Total Posts: 813

Joined 2004-08-01

PM

I get an endless loop of “looks like you already submitted this form”, no matter how many times I log in/out, which browser I’m using, how many times I reload the page, etc.

Joined 2004-08-01

PM

As an aside, the ability to post new topics is also problematic - it kept sending me back to the “new topic” screen instead of posting it, until I disabled smileys.

Total Posts: 1161

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

I don’t know anything about your forum problem, but your Curse user rating was in the queue. I just approved it. There was no review attached, mind you.

Editor-in-Chief, some obscure little site called Adventure Gamers

Total Posts: 7606

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Which means he probably submitted his score (and was then unable to input his review until after the approval). Right, Antrax?

Now playing: Blade Runner (post-CPT) | The Witcher: Enhance Edition (on hold) | Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (on hold) | Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy (3DS)
Recently finished: Whispers of a Machine (CPT) - 4/5 | Beneath a Steel Sky (CPT) - 3/5 | 3 in Three - 3.5/5 | Puzzle Gallery: At the Carnival - 2.5/5 | The Fool’s Errand (replay) - 3.5/5 | The Dig (replay) - 4.5/5 | Return of the Obra Dinn (CPT) - 4/5 | Beavis and Butt-Head in Virtual Stupidity - 3.5/5 | League of Light: The Game (CCPT) - 3/5 | realMyst: Masterpiece Edition - 2.5/5 | Contradiction - 3/5 | Tex Murphy: Mean Streets - 2/5 | The Last Express - 3.5/5 | South Park: The Fractured But Whole - 4/5 | Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (replay, CPT) - 5/5

Joined 2004-08-01

PM

Jackal - 10 March 2013 03:32 PM

I don’t know anything about your forum problem, but your Curse user rating was in the queue. I just approved it. There was no review attached, mind you.

That’s how I worked around the bug - I submitted an empty review and edited in the content after it was approved. The issue originally occurred when I was trying to submit the textual review.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!