• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

angelus_04GabrielKeybordzLady KestrelTheTMDwalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Where is my list of ratings?

Total Posts: 421

Joined 2007-08-13

PM

Was the list of personal ratings removed, or am I just missing where it has been moved?

Also, this page has an interesting recursion error:

https://adventuregamers.com/games/view_reviews/

Total Posts: 460

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

Yours is here: https://adventuregamers.com/ratings/user/6632

I don’t believe there’s any way to navigate to it without knowing the URL though.

Now Playing: Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Baldur’s Gate 3, Alan Wake Remastered, Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Recently Completed: Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy, Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth, Silent Hill: The Short Message, Under the Waves, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, Control: Ultimate Edition
Anticipating: Beyond Good and Evil 2
Backing: Asylum

Joined 2007-08-13

PM

Thanks! That’s just the latest 100 ratings though, without any pagination to see more.

Total Posts: 724

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

I’ll have a look at this, thanks for reporting. Think the pagination option is broken for those pages, will fix things. Also the direct link I think I’ve removed that over time, but you should certainly have an easy way to find it. Will change that as well

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

Brought back the direct link! I’ll look at optimizing the way it looks at some point in the future

Joined 2007-08-13

PM

Excellent! That optimization should probably prioritize bringing back the pagination.

Total Posts: 2063

Joined 2013-08-25

PM

Great to have the option back! Although it’s hard to spot it without knowing it’s there.

But now the “Submit” button in the “Average Readers rating - Your rating” which is now (for some reason) at the bottom of the page doesn’t work. Like, for example, I chose “3.5 stars”, click Submit, yet no reaction follows and my rating is not submitted.

PC means personal computer

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

Doom - 11 April 2020 05:48 AM

Great to have the option back! Although it’s hard to spot it without knowing it’s there.

But now the “Submit” button in the “Average Readers rating - Your rating” which is now (for some reason) at the bottom of the page doesn’t work. Like, for example, I chose “3.5 stars”, click Submit, yet no reaction follows and my rating is not submitted.

Thanks for reporting, looking into it. I moved all the summary information to the bottom, where there is more space to structure things.

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

Doom - 11 April 2020 05:48 AM

It doesn’t send you to another page when you click submit?

Can you let me know what browser you’re currently using? I did some tests so far with my own account and have been able to successfully post ratings, so I’m thinking it might be a browser specific issue.

Total Posts: 2063

Joined 2013-08-25

PM

It does now, everything works! Before that I tried using both Firefox and Explorer with no luck - nothing happened when I clicked the Submit button, now it shows the Rating Submitted page.

PC means personal computer

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top