• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

eddyc

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

R.I.P Stan Lee

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-46186552

No more Marvel Cameos.  Cry

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 8469

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

R.I.P., Stan.
You provided many generations with adventure and inspiration through the power of imagination! Thank you!!!

Lucien21 - 12 November 2018 02:25 PM

No more Marvel Cameos.  Cry

Didn’t they film several in advance, specifically for this? I don’t know how many they have in the archives, but we may still see a few cameos.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

Excelsior, Stan!

Lee had a surprisingly significant impact on my childhood (and still today from that foundation), as I’m sure he did on so many others. What a tremendous legacy.

At 95, it was a helluva run and a helluva life!

Not sure how far in advance they planned his movie cameos, but I’d think Captain Marvel and Avengers 4 are at least very possible.

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

He had an amazing legacy that has changed how people look at and perceive comics, from a children hobby to a worldwide all-age phenomenon.

I think this video captures most how I remember him. Always positive, always spreading joy till the very end:

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top