• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissieDalefurgottenIronCretinJdawg445kanaifurtrooneywalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

How can one access all the reviewed unrated (Nearly) AGs?

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

..if they aren’t linked to at the Games Database link, (which is eventually supposed to contain other games other than adventures) and does not have a separate link visible on its own, one can wonder where are they exactly stored in the site?

With the site already expanding but under its original foundation rule(s) these reviews should not be featured shyly, because that what it seems to me, i, as an old member i swear i could not find.

Thank you.

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

I don’t think there’s currently a way to see them ALL together, but depending on what type of game you’re interested in, open up “Articles” in the drop-down menu at the top of the page, then click whichever “Recurring Feature” you’re looking for. Any story/exploration games with no puzzles will be under Adventures in Storytelling, games with both puzzles and action will be under Puzzling (Mis)adventures, and there’s also Surviving Horror for those games with a lot of stealth.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

when i was kid at school at exams time and there is nuthing at my mind but studying and a lot of worries about how i am gonna do, when i am already done everything i ve got, and then my father approaches me saying “son go study, or there anything else in your mind BOY’. i feel angery, “yes, daddy”. i go to my room and i feel i dont want to study again, i even wanna tear all my books apart, but that is my.

kee the good work coming, Jack Smile  Heart

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top