• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Lady Kestrelwalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

What are you eating and drinking?

Total Posts: 360

Joined 2006-01-12

PM

And tonight I’m sipping on a glass of chilled white wine after having had take away sushi.

Lazy Bee
Temporary guest in your life.

Total Posts: 10

Joined 2008-11-04

PM

Yesterday I tried making for the first time Foccacia with some minor tweaks (as it impossible for me to follow a recipe all the way). Nevertheless I was satisfied with the results. Which is todays breakfast.

Eating bread is the most satisfying thing for me.

Joined 2006-01-12

PM

That bread looks delicious Mike!
I’m sipping a cold beer by the pool side. It’s really hot in Turkey, but we’reeither in the water or in the shade . So we’re doing just fine, relaxing and having a great time!

Lazy Bee

Total Posts: 54

Joined 2004-10-07

PM

That really looks tasty, Bullsie.

I just ate a buttered bun with boiled beef ham, some Ajoli and some onions. Very delicious.

- Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

- “esc(x) cot(x) dx = -csc(x)!” Dennis added, and the wizard’s robe caught on fire. “Gosh,” Dennis said, “and some people say higher math isn’t relevant.”

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

I had some vegetable stir fry and noodles.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2006-01-12

PM

Mmm , just had a yummy fish dish at our harbour restaurant. Now sipping chilled white wine in the boat. Life is good. Smile

Lazy Bee

Joined 2006-01-12

PM

Sipping some more wine. Grin This time an Italian Amarone della Valpolicella di Emilio from 2009.

Lazy Bee

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Just had some spicy pepperoni pasta.

Yum

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

I’ve wanted a tajine for a while, and now I have one!

Now eating a lovely stew with chicken, onion, tomato, paprika, courgette, aubergine and plenty of seasoning (ras el hanout), and couscous.

Yum!

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 105

Joined 2012-08-05

PM

Jelena - 10 July 2012 01:45 PM

And tonight I’m sipping on a glass of chilled white wine after having had take away sushi.

The first time I ever had sushi, it was pretty bad stuff. After that, I decided that sushi was just an activity engaged in by pretentious dershbergs who only pretended to like it.

Then I had good sushi and now I can’t get enough of it. Haven’t had it in a while though, but I’d love to have it every single day.

Weird part? I don’t like fish. I find that I can only eat it fried or raw. Any other way and it just tastes horrible to me.

Joined 2006-01-12

PM

temporaryscars - 13 August 2012 09:53 PM

The first time I ever had sushi, it was pretty bad stuff. After that, I decided that sushi was just an activity engaged in by pretentious dershbergs who only pretended to like it.

Then I had good sushi and now I can’t get enough of it. Haven’t had it in a while though, but I’d love to have it every single day.

My husband had decided without even tasting that sushi was for snobs. After we had forced him to have a sushi lunch with us he had a hard time admitting he liked it.  Laughing
Today he’s the one in the family most often suggesting having sushi take away.

Lazy Bee

Joined 2012-08-05

PM

Jelena - 14 August 2012 11:54 AM
temporaryscars - 13 August 2012 09:53 PM

My husband had decided without even tasting that sushi was for snobs. After we had forced him to have a sushi lunch with us he had a hard time admitting he liked it.  Laughing
Today he’s the one in the family most often suggesting having sushi take away.

What kind do you like? Find that I really like anything with salmon and, of course, shrimp tempura rolls.

I once had an “Alaskan roll,” which had salmon and fish eggs. Talk about interesting. I enjoyed it quite a bit.

Joined 2006-01-12

PM

The plain ones with salmon on top is definitely a favourite. But I’m not fussy when it comes to sushi sice I like fish in all varieties. The only kind I don’t like is when they put mayonnaise in the California roll. *shudders* I don’t know if it’s just in Sweden that happens but it’s an abomination.  Sick

Lazy Bee

Joined 2012-08-05

PM

Jelena - 14 August 2012 02:02 PM

The plain ones with salmon on top is definitely a favourite. But I’m not fussy when it comes to sushi sice I like fish in all varieties. The only kind I don’t like is when they put mayonnaise in the California roll. *shudders* I don’t know if it’s just in Sweden that happens but it’s an abomination.  Sick

Uh…no, they do that here too. I try to avoid those as well. Blech.

Joined 2006-01-12

PM

Shrimp and egg salad on toast with chilled white wine.

Lazy Bee

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top