• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

apignarb

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Forum - current state & improvements

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

tsa - 24 July 2012 01:34 AM

So how are things going with fixing all the forum quirks? What’s the status?

Check the thread below this one

http://www.adventuregamers.com/forums/viewthread/492/

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Thanks Lucien, I missed that one.

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Recently it happened a few times to me that I didn’t get email about new posts in threads that I am subscribed to. Can someone look into that?

Total Posts: 191

Joined 2004-12-30

PM

One small request, and hopefully one that is easily addressed: With the previous forum, members had their location displayed beneath their avatar along with number of posts, join date, etc.  Could this feature please be enabled in or added to the current forum software?

Warning- People won’t have as much of a sense of humor about you putting an Alka Seltzer in your mouth then staggering into a restaurant while shouting “THE VIRUS HAS MUTATED!” as you’d hope they would.

Consider this: People say “Ewwww!!!” when they hear about a guy having a hairy bum or hairy back, yet every Teddy Bear ever made has had both a hairy bum AND a hairy back and nobody complains about them; In fact, people think Teddy Bears are adorable.

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Quotes from the forums on the main site were a nice touch.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 182

Joined 2012-01-08

PM

Kurufinwe - 23 May 2012 12:56 PM

* When starting a fast reply and switching to the full editor, the text is lost.

While this is easily avoided if you know about it, it’s a bit counterintuitive and easy to forget.

Total Posts: 974

Joined 2007-02-23

PM

If only Fast Reply had the bold, italic etc. modules I’d hardly ever have to go to the Full Editor. That’s a bigger concern for me than it not remembering your text already put into the Fast Reply box.

Joined 2012-01-08

PM

It would be nice if the normal reply and edit would allow one to see the thread one is answering to, just like the Fast Reply.

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

There is a button for that called Thread Review.

Joined 2012-01-08

PM

Indeed!
Thank you!

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

One problem that has annoyed me for some time:

The sticky threads in the forum, is always marked with gray as if there is no unread posts, even if there is new unread posts.

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top