• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

zobraks

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

A note to the moderators

Total Posts: 358

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

You all do such a wonderful job. I like how you are on top of things but not heavy-handed or overbearing like some of them are on the Telltale Games website, for example.

Thank you for your excellent work. It is very much appreciated.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

you forgotten to mention the staff Writers which i consider them the most reliable team and way above all the other’s of similar sites . .
i add my voice to yours, plus the friendly atmosphere that the Mods and the Admins working on ,that sometimes it feels like we are not just members/numbers but way more like a sorta of family .

Total Posts: 358

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

Advie - 09 May 2013 02:12 AM

you forgotten to mention the staff Writers which i consider are the most reliable team and way above all the other’s at similar sites . .
i add my voice to yours, plus the friendly atmosphere that the Mods and the Admins working on that sometimes feels like we are just not members but more like a some sorta of family .

I agree 100%!

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Quest1 - 09 May 2013 06:04 AM
Advie - 09 May 2013 02:12 AM

you forgotten to mention the staff Writers which i consider are the most reliable team way above all the other’s at the similar sites . .
i add my voice to yours, plus the friendly atmosphere that the Mods and the Admins working on that sometimes feels like we are just not members but more like a some sorta of family .

I agree 100%!

Grin

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

I think I speak for the entire team when I say that we appreciate the vote of confidence, but that we’re really just doing what we think is right. Being overbearing (or even outright censoring) is counterproductive if we want to maintain a friendly atmosphere while open discussion is encouraged… Wink

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top