• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Scene of The Week ? 

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

is that is it, no more Scene of The Week ?
or am i missing something!

EDIT: Ok i found out the answer ...but, at least you could have kept something like this month memorable Game or other

Total Posts: 974

Joined 2007-02-23

PM

I’ve put in the request for Scene of the Week to return in the feedback area. If you want it back, then why not show your support by casting a vote for it to return :-)

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Kasper F. Nielsen - 20 May 2012 10:04 AM

I’ve put in the request for Scene of the Week to return in the feedback area. If you want it back, then why not show your support by casting a vote for it to return :-)

did it , done ! Grin

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

SOTW was a fun feature, but after three(?) years or so, it had pretty much run its course.  At least for now.

Part of the reason - and here’s where you forumites will need to put your time where your mouths are Wink - is that many of our screenshot galleries for older games are really bare.  We couldn’t even consider a lot of games for SOTW because there just wasn’t a decent pic selection for them, if any at all.  So if you really want to convince us to restore it some day (no promises, but couldn’t hurt!), nothing will do that better than a whole lot of shiny new screenshots for games that desperately need them.

We may eventually get to a wiki-style means of uploading such things, but for now if you have any you can contribute, you can always email them directly to me at jackal[at]adventuregamers.com.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

From the biggest metropolises in the world,.. Ramses the third salutes Jackal

Image Attachments

SuperStock_1788-1646.jpg

Click thumbnail to see full-size image

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Random suggestion: It might be stupid, but I was thinking of allowing comments on screenshots in the game gallery, just like you would be commenting on an article. Ideally, each screenshot would have its own comment box. It might be interesting to chat on a specific upcoming game screenshot (because there’s no other way save forums to discuss upcoming titles), or following the recent boost of game screenshots to simply comment on a scene in “Adventure Game Scene of the Day” fashion.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top