• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diegoJdawg445Lady Kestrelwalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The football (soccer) thread

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

wilco - 30 September 2018 05:11 AM
Luhr28 - 29 September 2018 10:06 PM

Did anyone watch the match between Energetik and Sagadam in the Yokary Liga yesterday? Wow… Energetik won 2:0 but it was sure exciting…

FC Altyn will win it again

i can not be watching the whole world leagues, i am for the Spanish, English, Italian and Egyptian, but i ve its highlights.

btw anyone watching Hazard these days, its his time now to be the best player in the world.

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Advie - 30 September 2018 01:44 PM
wilco - 30 September 2018 05:11 AM
Luhr28 - 29 September 2018 10:06 PM

Did anyone watch the match between Energetik and Sagadam in the Yokary Liga yesterday? Wow… Energetik won 2:0 but it was sure exciting…

FC Altyn will win it again

i can not be watching the whole world leagues, i am for the Spanish, English, Italian and Egyptian, but i ve its highlights.

btw anyone watching Hazard these days, its his time now to be the best player in the world.

Yeah he’s been incredible, with some amazing goals in the EPL. He tops the EPL in scoring goals although he plays off the bench in some games. Pretty impressive. Mo Salah needs to wake up. Tongue

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

SoccerDude - 30 September 2018 05:18 PM

Mo Salah needs to wake up. Tongue

you are damn right SD, i think klopp need to bench him so can he can gather his thoughts again

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Yeah, Hazard best player in the start of the season. Sarri doing great at Chelsea.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Messi and Ronaldo are slightly less than usual, and Hazard really stepped up his game these past months (it started a bit before the World Cup even).

Sarri believes he can bring Hazard’s scoring up to Messi/Ronaldo figures. If Hazard keeps his current form, that might actually be possible for once. Especially since Hazard is visibly enjoying himself in the current Chelsea system. And when Hazard enjoys himself, he’s phenomenal!

Hear, hear. I follow Belgium, Holland, England, Germany, Spain and Italy (and to a lesser extent France). But for those two teams, I had to look up which country they were even in. Tongue

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 1353

Joined 2017-09-18

PM

Well I don’t know about the rest of you guys but I’d rather talk about the Turkmen Liga than the Portuguese tax-frauding rapist that 90% of the thread has been about.

Also - Italian football is extremely boring. Why would you follow it?

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Luhr28 - 01 October 2018 07:34 PM

Well I don’t know about the rest of you guys but I’d rather talk about the Turkmen Liga than the Portuguese tax-frauding rapist that 90% of the thread has been about.

Also - Italian football is extremely boring. Why would you follow it?

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Real Madrid not scoring in a CL game and losing to CSKA, Bayern drawing at home, Mou with another “fantastic” display with United. Some surprises today

Total Posts: 1338

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

So far Messi is running one of his strongest CL campaigns(yeah I know only 2 so far).
But man, he was amazing against Tottenham. Long balls, attempts at goal, pressing, passing. Close to perfect game.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

HOW AND WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE LIVERPOOL V MAN.CITY MATCH?

sry for caps

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Advie - 07 October 2018 04:51 PM

sry for caps

Disn’t see it. Was it good? Salah back in form?

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

wilco - 07 October 2018 06:08 PM

sry for caps

i am not sure, he was the only one who got himself in the right positions or been able to create himself chances, but yet, there was no chicken, he was the only who had 2 shots at M.City target, the only shots for Liverpool or chances in all; one was wide and one not accurate (or strong) enough to land into the net without the goalkeeper being able to refect it easily wilco

thats why i was aking because i am lost and cant get my hand/finger on his/the problem this session, and where does his problems lay at/in EXACTLY… he seems to be doing everything normally (good) like late season and no doubt he is still a very good footballer. but not being able to score from the many many chances he gets (keep in mind that Mane and Bobby do not create themselves same chances) and for your knowledge since you didnt watch, i am not giving him the sentimental credit (of him being my homeland partner at all)  i mean where is his problem and what does he need to do to score as he was before the same amount?

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Advie - 07 October 2018 06:26 PM
wilco - 07 October 2018 06:08 PM

sry for caps

i am not sure, he was the only one who got himself in the right positions or been able to create himself chances, but yet, there was no chicken, he was the only who had 2 shots at M.City target, the only shots for Liverpool or chances in all; one was wide and one not accurate (or strong) enough to land into the net without the goalkeeper being able to refect it easily wilco

thats why i was aking because i am lost and cant get my hand/finger on his/the problem this session, and where does his problems lay at/in EXACTLY… he seems to be doing everything normally (good) like late season and no doubt he is still a very good footballer. but not being able to score from the many many chances he gets (keep in mind that Mane and Bobby do not create themselves same chances) and for your knowledge since you didnt watch, i am not giving him the sentimental credit (of him being my homeland partner at all)  i mean where is his problem and what does he need to do to score as he was before the same amount?

Unless it’s Messi or Ronaldo players usually have fluctuation in perfomances through seasons. Players don’t usually score 50 goals/season, those two are an anomaly. Hazard, Griezmann, all having ups and downs. Salah comes from a long season, an injury and stressful World Cup, I think it’s understandable that confidence is not up there this start of season. Probably with it’ll get better with time.
Liverpool did start the season very well but started to choke in the last important matches.
English league and Spanish at least seem to be very balanced this year, that’s more fun. French and Italian league are a joke right now with the way PSG and Juventus are dominating. Bayern reign seems to be over in Germany unless the players just want to kick out the manager before they start playing like they did with Ancelloti.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Wilco, look at the stats below.
the proof that the media is a bitch, what a fkn stressing tool, its job is to make big issues of nothing just so they make news that fills in their news-spaces, getting more clicks and selling adds spaces.
but destroying a player, putting all the pressure in the world on him to an extent that can turn his fans over him is the last thing in their mind, that if they do have one in the first place.

43360918 730521553951691 8153569999240298496 n

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Advie - 08 October 2018 05:12 PM

Wilco, look at the stats below.
the proof that the media is a bitch, what a fkn stressing tool, its job is to make big issues of nothing just so they make news that fills in their news-spaces, getting more clicks and selling adds spaces.
but destroying a player, putting all the pressure in the world on him to an extent that can turn his fans over him is the last thing in their mind, that if they do have one in the first place.

43360918 730521553951691 8153569999240298496 n

I think the problem Advie is that last year at thr beginning of the season, Mo was not a very known player so the expectations weren’t as high. This year, he is the player with the record number of goals in EPL history, so media is looking at his performance from that perspective.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top