• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

KeybordzLady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The football (soccer) thread

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

SoccerDude - 05 July 2018 03:28 PM
wilco - 05 July 2018 06:28 AM

Reading some Ronaldo to Juventus rumors. Dont know how real it is but think it makes sense.

Would be surprised if that happens. I also heard that Real Madrid is interested in Neymar. The Scottish pundit on espnfc said he would roll there from psg lol Grin

Scratch that, seems there is a fallout between Ronaldo and Real’s president and it is a done deal. Juventus even had on the 7th of July a teaser video with former number 7’s in the team.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

SoccerDude - 09 July 2018 10:43 PM
SoccerDude - 05 July 2018 03:28 PM
wilco - 05 July 2018 06:28 AM

Reading some Ronaldo to Juventus rumors. Dont know how real it is but think it makes sense.

Would be surprised if that happens. I also heard that Real Madrid is interested in Neymar. The Scottish pundit on espnfc said he would roll there from psg lol Grin

Scratch that, seems there is a fallout between Ronaldo and Real’s president and it is a done deal. Juventus even had on the 7th of July a teaser video with former number 7’s in the team.

It’s a good move if it happens, Juventus is stable place to go, nothing like the circus that was PSG with Neymar.
Real president is terrible at dealing with their star players, see Casillas.

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Confirmed.

Real Madrid confirmed the departure of Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus, for a fee of around €105m (£92.8m/USD $123m). .

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

a side note i do not think Real Madrid will see any champions league final for at least a decade, anyhow maybe even if Cr7 still around the next couple of years.

Total Posts: 1338

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

Cristiano Ronaldo will pay a fine of €19 million for tax evasion. Will avoid prison time in exchange for pleading guilty to four tax crimes of which has been convicted. [AS]

https://en.as.com/en/2018/07/26/foot…51_069381.html

The sum is bigger than that of Messi’s case yet the media doesn’t decide to pick up on it. Media was having a field day with Messi’s case for 1.5 years and also Neymars’ got heavy exposure, but not in the case of Ronaldo (and other Madrid players like Casillas and Xabi Alonso for that matter). And people still don’t believe me when I tell them double standards apply lol.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Meh. 19 million Euros is pocket change for him. Tongue

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Strong opening for the Reds today with four goals against WHU, but Alisson wasn’t tested thru the whole match, it was an easy win or they were so good and they made it look like this, i still need to see them thru the next 4 weeks winning all the easy confrontation before really getting into facing equal or better teams, but i am happy with the win.

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Advie - 12 August 2018 12:23 PM

Strong opening for the Reds today with four goals against WHU, but Alisson wasn’t tested thru the whole match, it was an easy win or they were so good and they made it look like this, i still need to see them thru the next 4 weeks winning all the easy confrontation before really getting into facing equal or better teams, but i am happy with the win.

If you see the results of last season, Liverpool did really well against the average to mediocre teams, but they faltered against the top ones like Chelsea, Man U, and Tottenham.(Man City was a win and a loss, although they got clobbered 5-0 against them in Manchester). The real test for them this year is to see if they can beat these teams. They have made some good acquisitions, with Allison on goal to replace the unreliable Karius, and Shaqiri. Not sure how Shaqiri will turn out though, because he is used to being the main man, and now he is relegated to the bench. I really like their team, and think they have a lot of genuinely hard working, fun to watch, and likeable players, like the trio of the Egyptian king, Mane, and Firmino, and let’s not forget my favorite coach in the world Klopp.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

it was long shot for Salah to make it into the short-list of Fifa 2018 player of the year, but here he goes. what an honor, and a dream i never dared to dream, come true!
Go-Salah!

Total Posts: 1338

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

Ronaldo lost his power ever since Madrid PR machine doesn’t support him. That’s why Modric won lel.

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2018-09-14

PM

Origami - 13 September 2018 03:29 PM

Ronaldo benefited from mass gainers a lot and lost his power ever since Madrid PR machine doesn’t support him. That’s why Modric won lel.

Sure, that’s a part of it. But Modric is a godly player, there’s no denying that.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Part of the reason why Ronaldo was exceptional in Madrid was because he had Modric behind him.
He didn’t lose his power. It may lessen with him aging, but the main thing is: he lost Modric.

Which is why it’s sad that he didn’t even show up at the award ceremony to support the player that’d had his back for so many years…

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Off to a slow start of Juve..when he’s not crying for getting sent off.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Everybody had his share of crying

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Totally deserved red card, look at the real footage:

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top