• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

GabrielLady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

What is wrong with the search function?

Total Posts: 1353

Joined 2017-09-18

PM

For example if I search “The Witness” in game search it comes up with 50 results, none of them being the actual game. I remember using the search successfully before so has something changed?

Total Posts: 5588

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Are you looking for mention of the game in the forums or the review?  If it’s the latter, use the upper search box.

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Total Posts: 58

Joined 2009-11-05

PM

Yeah, it doesn’t work for me either. Using the upper “Search for games” box btw.

Total Posts: 1353

Joined 2017-09-18

PM

Lady Kestrel - 13 June 2018 01:30 PM

Are you looking for mention of the game in the forums or the review?  If it’s the latter, use the upper search box.

I am talking about the upper search box. The one that says “Search for games”.

Total Posts: 461

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

Yeah, something seems a bit awry there.  I do get an entry for The Witness (1983) when I search for ‘the witness’ though.

Searching for ‘blow’ will bring up the other The Witness.

Now Playing: Harold Halibut, Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Baldur’s Gate 3, Alan Wake Remastered, Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Recently Completed: Botany Manor, Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy, Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth, Silent Hill: The Short Message, Under the Waves
Anticipating: Beyond Good and Evil 2
Backing: Asylum

Total Posts: 724

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

I’ve battle with the search for a while…. and believe I’ve made it significantly better :-)

DO let met know if you agree! Searching for Witness, gives you 3 games, the ones that match that.

Total Posts: 58

Joined 2009-11-05

PM

Yeah, it’s all good now. It’s a far cry from getting 50 seemingly random results. Tongue

Total Posts: 5588

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

That works now, CaliMonk.

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top