• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The football (soccer) thread

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Advie - 27 May 2018 08:37 AM

We started this Petition that is about ‘Ramos can NOT go unpunished’ for his ‘crime’, we reached 120,000 of 150,000 needed, in less than 12 hours, if you think Ramos cant go unpunished too like us (Egyptians) please take a Min and sign in.

Petition

Thank you.

Already at 250000 now.
Video review of dirty plays should definitely be in the cards for football but this one was done so “well” a lot of people still doubt it was intentional.
Hoping for a possible recovery for the World Cup.

Total Posts: 355

Joined 2017-03-09

PM

Bad luck Advie. But never mind, I’m sure it will be Liverpool’s year next year Grin
(like it was last year, and the year before…)

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

SoccerDude - 30 May 2018 10:33 PM

Good news for Egypt Advie

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/may/30/football-mohamed-salah-fit-world-cup-egypt-liverpool-shoulder

Yeah, i am all over his news every day, but joining the 3rd match is as nuthing, we have the worst national team I’ve witnessed since we took the African Nations CAF three time in a row, last 2010, 8 years ago, we only went this far because of him.
Maybe if he would be able to join from the 2nd we might have hope to go further than the group qualifications matches.

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Advie - 31 May 2018 09:15 AM
SoccerDude - 30 May 2018 10:33 PM

Good news for Egypt Advie

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/may/30/football-mohamed-salah-fit-world-cup-egypt-liverpool-shoulder

Yeah, i am all over his news every day, but joining the 3rd match is as nuthing, we have the worst national team I’ve witnessed since we took the African Nations CAF three time in a row, last 2010, 8 years ago, we only went this far because of him.
Maybe if he would be able to join from the 2nd we might have hope to go further than the group qualifications matches.

Will Essam el hadary play as goalie? 45 years old is just incredible. Gasp

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Wow, you are keeping track of our humble team SD!. We dont know, really, Cooper, for the past two years never played with the same team twice, its crazy! but however there no one like Hadary up to the world cup class from 3 (or 4 as one is injured) goalkeepers we’ve got, he had saved penalties that had been shot by the both legendary Eto and Drogba!! back then in his prime, and still he is!, the 45 years old Hadary in his prime, yet.

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Advie - 31 May 2018 02:39 PM

Wow, you are keeping track of our humble team SD!. We dont know, really, Cooper, for the past two years never played with the same team twice, its crazy! but however there no one like Hadary up to the world cup class from 3 (or 4 as one is injured) goalkeepers we’ve got, he had saved penalties that had been shot by the both legendary Eto and Drogba!! back then in his prime, and still he is!, the 45 years old Hadary in his prime, yet.

Egypt is my team this year. I hope they go far. And Hadary at 45 will break record for oldest player in WC ever to play.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Thank you SD for your support.

Hadary, He finally played with the squad at a friendly match against Colombia two days ago, as its the first time Hector Cooper managed to take him out of substitutions seat when the young ‘Shenawy’ goalkeeper made two unspeakable mistakes where we were fortunate that the Colombian team wasted them. and what i have seen since he wore the captains patch around his upper hand that the team appearance has changed completely!, what kinda of confidence he has i cannot tell, i didnt see him playing for two years (i don’t follow the Egyptian league much)_ but i was amazed not only by his two saves but by the way he stood guarding the goal like a boss Smile he wasn’t moving (literally) unless its necessarily. i haven’t anything like this before whether from him or any other goalkeeper.

i guess if Salah is back, we will have confidence energizers from the back to the front because seriously our team sucks! but those two (Salah and Hadary) might be the key (or hope) to good performance.

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Less than 12 hours for the first game. My fingers are crossed for Saudi to pull off an upset Grin

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44679819

Salah signs a new 5 year deal with Liverpool

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Lucien21 - 02 July 2018 07:46 AM

Thanks for the heads up!

This is the best piece of news i have heard since a while. its also what i was wishing for, for Salah!

Total Posts: 355

Joined 2017-03-09

PM

Advie - 02 July 2018 08:38 AM

Thanks for the heads up!

This is the best piece of news i have heard since a while. its also what i was wishing for, for Salah!

Really? Wouldn’t you prefer he moved to a less shitty club? Grin

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Reading some Ronaldo to Juventus rumors. Dont know how real it is but think it makes sense.

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

wilco - 05 July 2018 06:28 AM

Reading some Ronaldo to Juventus rumors. Dont know how real it is but think it makes sense.

Would be surprised if that happens. I also heard that Real Madrid is interested in Neymar. The Scottish pundit on espnfc said he would roll there from psg lol Grin

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

cyfoyjvx - 05 July 2018 05:17 AM
Advie - 02 July 2018 08:38 AM

Thanks for the heads up!

Really? Wouldn’t you prefer he moved to a less shitty club? Grin

seriously, i think he is the kind of one-man team for life, i.e, Totti, Maldini, Bergkamp, Messi… also i think he wants his daughter to get familiar with one culture, language or even school… plus whos the fans going to sing for? Smile

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top