• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Links missing from “following freeware”

Total Posts: 813

Joined 2004-08-01

PM

The second and third pages include no links to where you can download or play the games.

Total Posts: 1782

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

Antrax - 28 July 2016 11:54 PM

The second and third pages include no links to where you can download or play the games.

I think you missed this bit from page 1 Antrax (as I did first time around Smile )

“Adventure Jam

Game Jolt’s Adventure Jam was held in May, and despite only giving contestants two weeks to make a game, the event still managed to attract an astonishing 162 entries. With no strict rules on content, the many submissions showed an interesting variety in approaching the challenge. Full 3D games stood alongside completely 2D offerings, and serious stories bumped shoulders with the surreally humorous. Voting for the competition ran into June, with a range of different categories on offer as well as an overall prize.

The full list of entries, with links to download them all, can be found on the competition page. Whilst we could not cover all the entries, here is a round-up of the top ten games in the final list, excluding the two that don’t meet our definition of adventure.”

My bold

Life is what it is.

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

Exactly right. Just unnecessary clutter to keep linking to the same place.

Total Posts: 813

Joined 2004-08-01

PM

There are direct download links on gamejolt.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top