• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diego

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Traffic

Total Posts: 5034

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

WOW! I am stunned by the lack of forum traffic over the last two days.

Even though there is an AGCPT “winner,” there isn’t a hint of when it might start.

I logged on tonight and there wasn’t an unread message or post to be found. A stunning lack of activity. Hard to tell whether it is due to the recent spate of acrimonious posts, or due to Marek’s front page post.

It all seems very strange.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 5034

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

I am curious as to who moved this thread and why.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 495

Joined 2008-07-23

PM

Probably because it`s summer, everybody is on holiday and spending less time on the computer

Women come and go… a highscore lasts forever

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Abnaxus - 14 July 2016 04:01 AM

Probably because it`s summer, everybody is on holiday and spending less time on the computer

^ This, imo.

Plus some of us are busy trying to solve D’s jigsaw puzzles. Grin

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

I think everybody is playing Pokemon GO…

Total Posts: 5568

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

TimovieMan - 14 July 2016 04:12 AM

Plus some of us are busy trying to solve D’s jigsaw puzzles. Grin

^This for me plus household projects.

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

wilco - 14 July 2016 06:31 AM

Lol that’s true, at least I have been Grin

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

SoccerDude28 - 14 July 2016 01:52 PM
wilco - 14 July 2016 06:31 AM

Lol that’s true, at least I have been Grin

http://fox59.com/2016/07/14/two-men-fall-off-cliff-near-san-diego-while-playing-pokemon-go/

?

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

I’m just waiting for the undoubtedly many reports of people getting hit in traffic because they weren’t paying attention while crossing the street, just because there was a Pokemon nearby.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 1338

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

Honestly I didn’t like the movie as much as other people did. Benicio del Toro was great as always but Michael Douglas’storyline didn’t interest me much.

A similar movie structurally but that I found to be much better is Crash.

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

LOL.

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Not sure how big the success of pokemon Go has been in Europe, but here in the US, it has taken the world by storm. There was a bunch of guys with cellphones in hand in front of a restaurant in SF asking the waitress if they can go in to capture a pokemon, and she was like: “Yeah sure, it is there in the corner”. I guess they weren’t the only ones Smile

Also this is insane:
http://www.theverge.com/2016/7/11/12147600/nintendos-stock-pokemon-go

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

It’s only just been officially released here in the UK.

I did see one girl going around our office looking for them. Told me there were a bunch in the work canteen.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

It’s fascinating how much talk that there is about the game without even being released here. Even today while listening to a concert in a Summer festival the singer just says “Everybody catching Pokemon? I think there are 2 gyms around here”. So weird…
(I’m not playing it, it doesn’t work in my phone)

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 15 July 2016 05:02 PM

It’s fascinating how much talk that there is about the game without even being released here. Even today while listening to a concert in a Summer festival the singer just says “Everybody catching Pokemon? I think there are 2 gyms around here”. So weird…
(I’m not playing it, it doesn’t work in my phone)

Ninty finds some respite, after wiiu demise

But Wednesday’s launch of Pokemon GO in the United States has seen the title shoot up to become the No. 1 free app in Apple Inc’s U.S. iTunes store. It was also launched in Australia and New Zealand this week and is expected to be rolled out in Japan soon.

Many reviewers said they were keen on the game although they hoped that technical glitches would soon be resolved. Shares in Nintendo jumped 10 percent to their highest level in more than two months with the stock the most heavily traded by value on Tokyo’s main board and giving the firm a market value of about $23 billion.

miitomi , amiibo and this new fad….
ninty recovers from other stuff but console

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

this place is dead like a pink elephant with a plastic truck roaming down the Sahara desert while the sky throwing ice pellets over his head but there no way he could drink it as it dissolves instantly into sand.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top