• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissieJdawg445KeybordzSpeedBozobraks

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

What do You Look Like

Total Posts: 28

Joined 2007-10-25

PM

My face looked utterly weird on the picture, so some mad photoshopskills had to be used!

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2004-08-05

PM

rlpw - 10 August 2012 07:51 PM

Nice picture. What the heck is a Seinfeldist? Is it Gary Worship?

Thanks! About Seinfeldist, it’s kinda hard to explqin. Maybe this website could enlighten you: http://seinfeld-ism.com/

Total Posts: 317

Joined 2008-07-14

PM

Up! Finally a picture of you! *is excited* You look handsome!

Favorite Adventure Games-Lost Crown, Longest Journey, Dark Fall 1&2, Barrow Hill, Black Mirror, Blackwell games, Riven, Myst
Favorite Other Games-Kings Bounty, FTL
Currently Playing-Barrow Hill:The Dark Path
Looking Forward To-Last Crown/Braken Tor

Joined 2007-10-25

PM

Two pictures. One of me and my new haircolor. And two pictures of my newly gotten tattoo.

Total Posts: 120

Joined 2006-06-23

PM

Those are pretty wild and fantastic tattoos, Marte. They look good on you. I like the length of your hair, as well. I worry that the current colour will wash out badly, but I’m not up on my modern hair dyes, so i don’t know if blues last longer than they did in my day (not that I ever dyed my hair; just that I knew people who had, and blue used to be a guaranteed fail). At any rate, thanks for sharing.

Lee Edward McIlmoyle,
Probably NOT the kind of guy you think he is.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

That ROCKS Marte!

Total Posts: 129

Joined 2010-08-29

PM

You are really brave when it comes to haircolours Marte, you rock!

Joined 2007-10-25

PM

Lee in Limbo - 08 September 2012 07:40 AM

Those are pretty wild and fantastic tattoos, Marte. They look good on you. I like the length of your hair, as well. I worry that the current colour will wash out badly, but I’m not up on my modern hair dyes, so i don’t know if blues last longer than they did in my day (not that I ever dyed my hair; just that I knew people who had, and blue used to be a guaranteed fail). At any rate, thanks for sharing.

I’m used to high maintenance when it comes to haircolours (red is AWEFULL!) so blue/green can’t get any worse I hope hehe. I got tons of extra dye, so it won’t be a problem! Smile

Advie and Majsan: THanks for the kind words! <3

Total Posts: 360

Joined 2006-01-12

PM

Early morning in the archipelago. There, now you know what I look like when I’ve just woken up. )

Lazy Bee
Temporary guest in your life.

Total Posts: 505

Joined 2011-01-12

PM

@Marte Those are some amazing tattoos. They are so colorful! I absolutely love them.  Heart Eyes  But I have to ask, are they real or only temporary, because those large tattoos must have hurt really bad Gasp, but I’m sure it was worth it Thumbs Up

@Jelena We all look like that when we wake up. Grin Especially when there are light beams going into our eyes.  You still look gorgeous, with that natural beauty look Wink

It’s been a while since I posted a photo (as the matter of fact I haven’t posted a single picture of myself on the new forums Shifty Eyed ), so here’s a picture I took for my college index book.

I’ve been thinking of putting it as my new avi, what do you guys think?

Btw, Marte, I still haven’t died my hair red, even though I’m planning to do it in about 5 months or so (as soon as I’m out of blond dye)

Everything you need to know about me has already been told.

Joined 2007-10-25

PM

SweetDalilah: They are very permanent, hehe. But yeah, it hurts, but it’s totally worth it afterwards! :-)

And I vote “yay” to change the pic! Excited to see the red hair when you get it done!

Total Posts: 360

Joined 2006-01-12

PM

I also vote ‘yay’ although you and your current avi kind of look alike. Both being blonde gorgeous girls! Smile

Lazy Bee
Temporary guest in your life.

Total Posts: 505

Joined 2011-01-12

PM

Marte - 23 September 2012 06:45 PM

SweetDalilah: They are very permanent, hehe. But yeah, it hurts, but it’s totally worth it afterwards! :-)

And I vote “yay” to change the pic! Excited to see the red hair when you get it done!

Your hair also looks amazing Marte Grin, though I think red is more effective on you, makes you look like a femme fatale like Jessica Rabbit.  Sarcastic 

The reason why I want to get out of blonde is because blonde dye needs a lot of hydrogen peroxide with it, so it burns, a lot. And I think I need a change after all. Hopefully I’ll look like a femme fatale too Grin.

How are things going on with you Marte? Are you still writing that blog you had? I unfortunately lost the link.  Frown I just started going to college, still getting used to having gaps between classes.  Crazy

Jelena - 24 September 2012 10:17 AM

I also vote ‘yay’ although you and your current avi kind of look alike. Both being blonde gorgeous girls! Smile

Thank you, Elena. That’s so sweet of you. Laughing Unfortunately I didn’t have time to go on a tropical holiday this summer (been busy applying for colleges) so I look a little pale.

P.S. You have one of those gorgeous blonde girls as your daughter, too Grin

Everything you need to know about me has already been told.

Joined 2007-10-25

PM

SweetDalilah: I still have my blog, not writing in it as often as I maybe should, but I to write when I have something to share. It’s http://www.marteforsberg.no

I bet you’ll look gorgeous with red hair! Smile

Total Posts: 120

Joined 2006-06-23

PM

Shouldn’t I be asleep?

Image Attachments

120927-064435.jpg

Click thumbnail to see full-size image

Lee Edward McIlmoyle,
Probably NOT the kind of guy you think he is.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top