• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diegoKeybordz

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Looking For A Good RPG For A Newbie

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Lucien21 - 23 November 2015 01:26 PM

For a fantasy dog in the mass effect vein….Is jade empire still available to. Buy.

Fantasy dog? How does my iPhone get dog from rpg

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

A good RPG for beginners would be Dungeon Travelers 2 - easy to learn and play.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Just a heads up - Jade Empire is free on Origin at the moment, put it on the library since it won’t last forever.

I only played it once at release and I thought it was one of the weakest games by Bioware but it’s still worth a try because of the different setting. I probably shoud revisit it someday because maybe I was being unfair and comparing it to classics like Baldur’s Gate or Kotor.

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

wilco - 01 December 2015 06:59 PM

Just a heads up - Jade Empire is free on Origin at the moment, put it on the library since it won’t last forever.

I only played it once at release and I thought it was one of the weakest games by Bioware but it’s still worth a try because of the different setting. I probably shoud revisit it someday because maybe I was being unfair and comparing it to classics like Baldur’s Gate or Kotor.

but then id have to install origin…....
Id say overall jade empire is a very good game and compares favorably to kotor.

Total Posts: 13

Joined 2016-01-04

PM

I also started playing rpgs recently. have several hypotheses, these days there are plenty rpg’s. you can try angel stone rpg, which is intuitive and easy to start. Give ur feedback Laughing

App store: https://itunes.apple.com/pt/app/angel-stone-rpg/id926717230?mt=8

Google play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fincon.angelstone&hl=en_US

Total Posts: 2060

Joined 2013-08-25

PM

Anachronox and Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines. So immersive, imaginative and story-driven that you quickly stop paying attention to the “genre” thing or the outdated graphics. I wish they introduced me to the world of RPGs.

PC means personal computer

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-02-01

PM

My pick ups for the best RPG games would be Witcher 3, Final fantasy and most definitely Fallout 4.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top