• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diegoJdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

SpaceVenture (The Two Guys from Andromeda) 

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Not falling for that April Fools joke.

Release date ....LOL

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 134

Joined 2013-04-13

PM

so is it actually coming out june 15th? or was that sarcasm lol im guessing it was, cus i havent heard any news in awhile.  meh well hopefully it comes out before the apocalypse lol

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

It wasnt ‘sarcasm’ it was the 1st of April Tongue

Joined 2013-04-13

PM

yea i caught that after i posted this but was too lazy to edit or delete. o well. is there ANY kind of idea when they will release it?

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

no one knows, but you have seen the how the Box release would be like in the last update, i guess thats comforting in a way they are still in business, and somewhere near its final stage(s).

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

They haven’t, to my knowledge, even opened up the beta testing yet. I wouldn’t expect it to come out before winter, most likely it will be, if they are now honestly in the final phase of getting all the intended stuff in, around the first quarter of 2020.

Total Posts: 1353

Joined 2017-09-18

PM

I trust the Two Guys to produce the finished game by June 15. When have they ever let us down?

Total Posts: 10

Joined 2019-12-02

PM

it has been like 5 or 6 years since they have been talking about this game. That is crazy to me. What is going on? I have seen 1 man dev teams spit out masterpiece games in 12-18 months time.

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

I wrote this summary of the goings-on of SV from March 2017 to this day. In short, only the Andromedans know what is really going on with this project.

https://playernone.blogspot.com/2019/11/spaceventure-where-is-it-now.html

Joined 2013-04-13

PM

i recall seeing an update with some screens and gameplay shots about 5-6 months ago i think, as i recall the post said they were working on recording voices and the game was mostly done… i think? no idea what’s going on now, but hopefully it might get released… some… day… too long.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

its been a whole year since their last update, what is going on, anyone knows?

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

The last actual message from them said they are working on an update and that they have a “doable release date” this year. That was about 9 days ago. Make of it whatever you want.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Hmm, i haven’t received anything, but at least this news is comforting on the scale of their progress, which is forever.

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

It wasn’t an official update, just one of the Guys posting it in the comments of Kickstarter.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top