• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diego

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Looking for the game

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2020-05-01

PM

Hi to all,
first I would like to apologize for posting it here, but I am looking for the game I have already found on web but lost it. Dont know how old it is, but maybe it is not so old (2018 -2020). Game designed some kind of Siberia but I thing first person like Penumbra or something. All I can remember is several screen shots (there is winter, car, somebody is arriving somwhere on the road, maybe there is a murder or there will be investigation or something else….) and also I am not sure if it was published as “the best” adventure, of “the hardest”. The name of the title, I can remember was very short (maybe one word). By the way I cannot remember and I have searched all the web to find something. That time I also found the walkhthroug, but I did not add any web to my Favorites - my mistake. Can anyone know. Maybe it was released on steam, but I cannot find it anymore, serching Two days all the websites… MAny thanks to all for any comment or link, or idea, or title name and pushing me forward to find it again.
VU

Total Posts: 310

Joined 2018-12-01

PM

Kona?

Joined 2020-05-01

PM

YES !!!! MANY THANKS !!! how did you get it?
:-))

Total Posts: 310

Joined 2018-12-01

PM

I played it back when it came out. Happy gaming Smile

Joined 2020-05-01

PM

I am looking forward :-) Thank you again and have a nice day.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top