• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissieGabriel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

PGW,VGA, PSX 2017 thread

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

nomadsoul - 30 October 2017 09:27 AM

So if he is right, PSX is sacrificed for PGW

These pre-show tweets are terrible…
The Sucker Punch game was announced but not much else, just creates false hype.
Show was good, new footage of Sony line-up, about what was expected

nomadsoul - 30 October 2017 01:13 PM

Miyazaki,Itsuno game,NeogeoBC2,FF7remake and other japanese shit probably moved to psx
All japanese stuff

Also think that now

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

New trailer, Damn this looks awesome, goose bumps
Sotc remake intro, i think it will make mid 2018 release

Edit

Guess i was wrong , announced date is feb 6th 2018

Sony gonna pack and jam Spring 2018 too

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

nomadsoul - 30 October 2017 03:44 PM

New trailer, Damn this looks awesome, goose bumps
Sotc remake intro, i think it will make mid 2018 release

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-10-30-sonys-shadow-of-the-colossus-remaster-is-out-next-february

Might be february 6th if it doesn’t get delayed. surprisingly soon. Sony killing it again in the first quarter

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Open world , been in dev since years and supposedly 2018 rel
New interview

Sony is killing it

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Just got home and watched all this. Pretty good show overall, and lots of awesome single player games that I want to play. Especially after the death of SW-Uncharted by EA, it’s nice to see Sony still holding the torch for single player games.

Sucker Punch game looks awesome, but it was weird showing it here. Also where is Wild? I thought that they would show it here since this is a french show. Also should we be worried about Media Molecule at this point?

Hope they held back some announcements for PSX.

On the indie front, Guacamelee is one of my favorite indie games ever, so glad they are making a sequel. Chicken Powa !!! And Spelunky 2 Heart

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Few things i have been wondering

2018 feels packed, Sotcremake, Detroit, Spiderman, gow and daysgone probably
Now ghostofonimusha is 2018 too, what will be pushed back?
2019 is tlou2 and Dstranding, but days gone and tlou2 are too similar to be promoted and released in same year so that makes 2018 monster unload of Sony first party

And now having showed so many titles what they will show next year?
I think they should delay Miyazaki game announcement for next e3 , unless its also done like
SotcRemake and 2018 planned window then they will show it earlier(at psx) to promote

Sucker Punch game looks awesome, but it was weird showing it here. Also where is Wild? I thought that they would show it here since this is a french show. Also should we be worried about Media Molecule at this point?

I believe Execs select their games to reveal, Jim was set for SP, Layden for most of E3
Shu will take a torch for PSX and Miyazaki game he will announce like BB

Dreams and Wild, former must be psx , wild too, if not then wild is typical Ancel delay game

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

nomadsoul - 01 November 2017 04:50 PM

2019 is tlou2 and Dstranding, but days gone and tlou2 are too similar to be promoted and released in same year so that makes 2018 monster unload of Sony first party

Some of them will slip to beginning of 2019, seems to be strategy from Sony to not release many exclusives in the Fall, maybe Days Gone,  Ghost Onimusha or Spiderman.
Might know more about LastofUs2 in the PSX with the gameplay showing but I agree doesn’t make much sense to release it close to Days Gone.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 01 November 2017 05:36 PM

Some of them will slip to beginning of 2019, seems to be strategy from Sony to not release many exclusives in the Fall, maybe Days Gone,  Ghost Onimusha or Spiderman.
Might know more about LastofUs2 in the PSX with the gameplay showing but I agree doesn’t make much sense to release it close to Days Gone.

Cant imagine playing daysgone tlou2 in same year
tlou2 next showcase will be e3 for sure
Spidey i think sony will bank on holiday next year for maximum bait
Ghost could sit well in spring 2019 but i want it right meow Mini Smile

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

nomadsoul - 01 November 2017 04:50 PM

Death Stranding will be 2020 knowing Kojima and his schedule.
The Last of Us 2 will be 2019 since Naughty Dog just went full on production on it after finishing up The Lost Legacy. If I was going to make a bet, I think Ghost of Tsushima and Days Gone will be 2019 also. SP game was just announced and usually it takes at least 2 years from announcement to ship the game for Sony first parties this gen. I have a feeling things are not going too smooth for Days Gone, because it was the only big game revealed at E3 that was not in the conference.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

SoccerDude28 - 01 November 2017 07:45 PM

Death Stranding will be 2020 knowing Kojima and his schedule.
The Last of Us 2 will be 2019 since Naughty Dog just went full on production on it after finishing up The Lost Legacy. If I was going to make a bet, I think Ghost of Tsushima and Days Gone will be 2019 also. SP game was just announced and usually it takes at least 2 years from announcement to ship the game for Sony first parties this gen. I have a feeling things are not going too smooth for Days Gone, because it was the only big game revealed at E3 that was not in the conference.

That would mean kojima exhausting all cutscenes in 2 years of time like mgsv Grin
I hope GG engine speed things up
Daysgone had fair share at e3 with 2 playthroughs , its more demoed than ghost,tlou,spidey etc
Besides many people including me thought tlou2 was daysgone, you cant tell the difference in first few moments, from production you can tell its Ndog but could have been rendered demo of daysgone

That leaves Ghost which was in dev for more than 3 years, Shu said(in last 2 psx interviews)he had been playing it

There are also Scejapan titles, things are gonna be packed

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Speculation time,
My educated guess or some wishful thinking for PSX

I think VGAs will drop some new indie games, Borderlands3, new Rocksteady game and third party stuff or if keelay is sycophant enough, new Dstranding tease and yeah new TRaider tease can be there too

PSX
(if lucky we will get announcement of Miyazaki next ARPG)

Will start with FF7R trailer
Layden will come in with Spyro shirt boasting Crash sales and then showing Daysgone story trailer
Dstranding if not at VGA
MM will come in to talk about Dreams
Ancel will come in to discuss WilD and beta announcement

Asad and Corsi will come in to discuss new indies , then Re2remaketease,NeogeoBColosseum2 reveal, announce Potapon 2/3 remaster , some indies, Arika fighter name and beta and ofcourse Kiwami2 and Hokutogagotoku coming to west. 13 sentinels trailer etc

Shu will come smiling, announcing Fromsoftware games, will turn out to be other FS games they are making, like armored core

Shu will thank crowd and say here is the ending surprise
DMC5
Fans will go nuts , the end

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Ghost confirmed oh yessssssssssssssssssss

We’re still finalizing the full list of participating developers, but you can count on some of Worldwide Studios’ biggest and brightest making an appearance, including Sucker Punch Productions, Media Molecule, and more. Want to learn more about Ghost of Tsushima and Dreams? Then PSX is where you need to be.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

SoccerDude28 - 01 November 2017 02:28 PM

Also should we be worried about Media Molecule at this point?

Not gonna lie , music is pretty catchy

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

nomadsoul - 07 November 2017 12:17 PM
SoccerDude28 - 01 November 2017 02:28 PM

Also should we be worried about Media Molecule at this point?

Not gonna lie , music is pretty catchy

Cool glad it is not vaporware, although not sure if I’m really that excited for it. They have yet to fully describe what game they are trying to build. Ghost on the other hand sounds pretty awesome.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

I think they are taking time to fill games in it made by team and others so that there are enough minigames to justify the price like LBP had, else just empty tool software wont gonna do much

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top